WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

whoa...

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
that was a trip. mabye I can get that guy to write my paper.....My future career goals as a body kinsthetic pen artist.....

Where do people get those skills? I have no coordination, I cant even walk and chew bubble gum, but I am an awesome swimmer...weird.

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
holy crap dudes...i too have no eye hand coordination...:/
those side walk pictures are effing crazzyyy maannnn!!!!!11oneoneone

Punk Ass

sometimes Blond
???

that takes great skills to perform but get a reality check . you must really have no dam life inorder to do taht shit. those ppl must stay home all day and practice that shit. and for what a good laugh at a party. be for real. learn something that will improve society.

Punk Ass said:
that takes great skills to perform but get a reality check . you must really have no dam life inorder to do taht shit. those ppl must stay home all day and practice that shit. and for what a good laugh at a party. be for real. learn something that will improve society.
i have no damn life... i'm gonna start practicing :D

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
Punk Ass said:
im not sure of which link youre talking about...if the pen one or the sidewalk one...but here goes my shpeel [sp].....
dudette...chill out...it comes naturally to some ppl...plus...why do something else if thats what that person loves doing...??...maybe he doesnt get paid millions...or at all...but if he/she loves doint it...why do something someone else wants you to do??..as for being productive in society....dont you think ppl walking around see those drawings and it puts a smile on their face??? i think thats a bit more productive than watching MTV....
ok..that was for the sidewalk link......

as for the dudes with the pens....i do that shit all the time at work....if you sit in a cubicle all day...and you have nothing else to do....its good to play with pens ....pencils...darts...coins....its nice to work inisde ...but it can get really boring....maybe you should watch 'Office Space' [if you havnt already] to kinda understand...

Descent

Hella Constipated
Wow that's neat...

Asians clearly have good hand eye coordination because video games are such a huge part of their culture. Look at an Asian kid who's about six, he is not more coordinated than a white kid the same age.

In short, us white people need to break the "We can't dance" stereotype by unpacking our Sega Genesis consoles and setting up our Activators.

(REP POINT FOR CLASSIC GAMING REFERENCE)

Don't go calling me a racist...This post is not hateful to any race whatsoever, so don't read between the lines!

Its cool

I seen that movie from my friend too.
I hang out with all the asian kids in lunch.
They can flip pencils so well.
Also this kid named Boa started this thing called Spining Binders.
Everyone in the school spins binders now on the tip of their fingers now.
I cant even spint it for 10 seconds, thats how hard it is.

This Post was NOT!! Racist either.