WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Whos here

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
Lawdawg428 said:
HEy whos all here this morning Wake up and chime in fuckheads
****flips u off then rolls over and falls back asleep****

ahh come on dont be an ass. get up get up get up and on your feet and why am I not suprised that you were the first one to reply

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
Lawdawg428 said:
why am I not suprised that you were the first one to reply
well i did stay at a holiday inn express lastnight
and i am up now u woke me up

exactly how the fuck did I wake you up, did I come into your room get down in your face and yell get up fuck head while throwing cold water on you????? NO I didnt so drop the attituide have a coke and a smile and shut the fuck UP (eddie Murphy )

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
Lawdawg428 said:
exactly how the fuck did I wake you up, did I come into your room get down in your face and yell get up fuck head while throwing cold water on you????? NO I didnt so drop the attituide have a coke and a smile and shut the fuck UP (eddie Murphy )
** does some COKE and smiles***

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
:)
Lawdawg428 said:
all jokeing aside I would love to have some good coke I havent had any in for ever
i would need the $ but DAMN its good

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
If you're gonna waste you're money,send it to me.
I'll use it to buy some new insults. :thumbsup:

wtf are you takeing so long for man are you retarded or something. damn my three year old nice could flip me shit better then you can

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
Lawdawg428 said:
wtf are you takeing so long for man are you retarded or something. damn my three year old nice could flip me shit better then you can
[(:confused:) wtf.com