WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Whos line 2

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Broken said:
Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?
True........

I think this is the official " post a lame one liner" thread but i'm not sure....

Broken

Unforgiven said:
I think this is the official " post a lame one liner" thread but i'm not sure....
Good guess, but "whos line" I looking for who said the quote. Although; a lame one liner thread fits as well.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
The best in this kind are but shadows;and the worst are no worse,if imagination amend them

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Here is another:

Get away from her you bitch!

And:

Its all right johnny (choke) because I got to have you. (cough)Johnny (choke) kiss me johnny (gasp) Johnny dont let me die! (cough blood gasp)

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Skitch0o0 said:
Alien, right?

:cookie:

The other 2 might be pretty hard.

Here is an easy one:

I am your mothers uncles first cousins brothers college room mate

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Broken said:
Carlin?

Fuck, I dunno

dustinzgirl said:
:cookie:

The other 2 might be pretty hard.

Here is an easy one:

I am your mothers uncles first cousins brothers college room mate
dark helmet, from spaceballs. whee. i win

Broken

Broken said:

dustinzgirl said:
Carlin?

Fuck, I dunno

DG with the point!

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
"I've been playing the field for a while now. Or, to be more accurate, playing with myself in the field."

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
NoSubstance said:
"I've been playing the field for a while now. Or, to be more accurate, playing with myself in the field."
that's kinda....odd

but i think i heard that from somewhere before...just dam short term memory...can't recall it

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Broken said:
George Carlin

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
"Looks like I'm on top."

Bonus points if you can name the character/actor that said it.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Skitch0o0 said:
"Looks like I'm on top."

Bonus points if you can name the character/actor that said it.
Tom Hanks in Big?