whos more of a bitch on a power trip?

Decision 2005, Who's the bigger bitch AND why?

• MOD Kitana

Votes: 12 46.2%
  • MOD Dustinsgirl

Votes: 14 53.8%
  • ADMIN Jason

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

-TRuMP-

[The Infamous]
I has come to my attention that out of all of the MODS, only these two seem to have a problem with certain flames in the B&T section. No names will be said, besides those of the two candidates.

Jung

???
Premium
This thread will do well.

G's-up

Postaholic
In my house that would be me.........OH I didnt realize I wasnt on the list, sorry carry on Im sure this will go far..... :thumbsup:

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Tough call. Guess we'll have to ask what brand of maxipad they use.

My guess will be Kotex Flock-O-Sheep, with the shoulder fired applicator.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
I think is thread is a bit unfair. Kitana has been a mod way longer. We can not compare both of them because Dustinsgirl hasn't had enough time to abuse her powers yet. :cool:

G's-up

Postaholic
GottaHurt said:
Tough call. Guess we'll have to ask what brand of maxipad they use.

My guess will be Kotex Flock-O-Sheep, with the shoulder fired applicator.

Gotta watch out for those shoulder fired applicators......they tend to misfire sometimes and shoot things into the wrong place........ :cool:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
ChilianFuckFace said:
I think is thread is a bit unfair. Kitana has been a mod way longer. We can not compare both of them because Dustinsgirl hasn't had enough time to abuse her powers yet. :cool:

Yes, once I figure out how to use the power, I shall be all fearsome. "Instead of a dark lord, you shall have a dark queen"

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
G's-up said:
Gotta watch out for those shoulder fired applicators......they tend to misfire sometimes and shoot things into the wrong place........ :cool:

That is a lovely image hon. :D

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
johnny kuntz said:
I don't dislike Kit or DG but I just don't think they are the right mods for B&T.

Kits not a b/t mod.

Why the fuck do I only have one vote? Thats it, your all banned. all of you. :rolleyes:

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
johnny kuntz said:
I don't dislike Kit or DG but I just don't think they are the right mods for B&T.

I don't mod B&T.

johnny kuntz said:
But she banned that lewdloserdude in B&T, right?

Nope I never banned him.

1 day suspension of his account.

I should also not that whatever he said to DG had nothing to do with my decsion.

Status
Not open for further replies.