WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

whos more of a bitch on a power trip?

Decision 2005, Who's the bigger bitch AND why?

• MOD Kitana

Votes: 12 46.2%
  • MOD Dustinsgirl

Votes: 14 53.8%
  • ADMIN Jason

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

-TRuMP-

[The Infamous]
I has come to my attention that out of all of the MODS, only these two seem to have a problem with certain flames in the B&T section. No names will be said, besides those of the two candidates.

G's-up

Postaholic
In my house that would be me.........OH I didnt realize I wasnt on the list, sorry carry on Im sure this will go far..... :thumbsup:

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Tough call. Guess we'll have to ask what brand of maxipad they use.

My guess will be Kotex Flock-O-Sheep, with the shoulder fired applicator.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
I think is thread is a bit unfair. Kitana has been a mod way longer. We can not compare both of them because Dustinsgirl hasn't had enough time to abuse her powers yet. :cool:

G's-up

Postaholic
GottaHurt said:
Tough call. Guess we'll have to ask what brand of maxipad they use.

My guess will be Kotex Flock-O-Sheep, with the shoulder fired applicator.

Gotta watch out for those shoulder fired applicators......they tend to misfire sometimes and shoot things into the wrong place........ :cool:

-TRuMP-

[The Infamous]
your talking about sticking a tampon in your ass right? I was never good at inuendo :(

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
ChilianFuckFace said:
I think is thread is a bit unfair. Kitana has been a mod way longer. We can not compare both of them because Dustinsgirl hasn't had enough time to abuse her powers yet. :cool:

Yes, once I figure out how to use the power, I shall be all fearsome. "Instead of a dark lord, you shall have a dark queen"

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
G's-up said:
Gotta watch out for those shoulder fired applicators......they tend to misfire sometimes and shoot things into the wrong place........ :cool:
That is a lovely image hon. :D

G's-up

Postaholic
dustinzgirl said:
That is a lovely image hon. :D

Just puttin out the warning......speaking from experience and all......ROFL..... :cool:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
johnny kuntz said:
I don't dislike Kit or DG but I just don't think they are the right mods for B&T.

Kits not a b/t mod.

Why the fuck do I only have one vote? Thats it, your all banned. all of you. :rolleyes:

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
johnny kuntz said:
I don't dislike Kit or DG but I just don't think they are the right mods for B&T.
I don't mod B&T.

johnny kuntz said:
But she banned that lewdloserdude in B&T, right?
Nope I never banned him.

1 day suspension of his account.

I should also not that whatever he said to DG had nothing to do with my decsion.

Status
Not open for further replies.