WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Who's next?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So when i first came here, everyone was ragging on 10_stars or whatever. Then it was johnny kuntz, then it was cuddles, then it was skitch0o0o0o0o...

so i pose this question; Who's next?

dull_bullet said:
So when i first came here, everyone was ragging on 10_stars or whatever. Then it was johnny kuntz, then it was cuddles, then it was skitch0o0o0o0o...

so i pose this question; Who's next?

You silly goose, next it'll be S.C.U.M.!

:rotflmao:

Losers.

Janglenut said:
Havok and Gehtfuckted are pretty ghey if you ask me.

Aww, you hurt my feelings with that wicked awesome pwnage. :(

Pfft, go post in Life Sucks loser, you're wasting my time.

Takkun

Anonymooo.
Everyone except Johnny has come out on top from all the flaming, rep intact if not better. Think of it as charity.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Don't tell me that I am the only one that is wondering, is Havok's Avatar the only known Pic of Jesus on a Three day bender?

*Don't fear the Reaper* Cow Bell Cow Bell Cow Bell*

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
Broken said:
Don't tell me that I am the only one that is wondering, is Havok's Avatar the only known Pic of Jesus on a Three day bender?

*Don't fear the Reaper* Cow Bell Cow Bell Cow Bell*
..........what?!?!?!?

Nymphchick said:
HEY HC scum gets enough attention! i wanna be the next one! PICK ME PICK ME!
STFU, HO! No one wants to see your shitty posts around here, bitch. It's all spam so you can get enough points to suck on jamesp's cock. now go back to school and learn to spell.

:thumbsup:
:p

FUCK YOU ATTENTION WHORE! go back to the play pen junior! i hear mommy calling you now. bye bye.

Nymphchick said:
FUCK YOU ATTENTION WHORE! go back to the play pen junior! i hear mommy calling you now. bye bye.
Who are you talking to? me? I know I'm an attention whore, get over it. :thumbsdn:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Awaken said:
I say DustinzHoe. :thumbsdn:
Thats been done before. Better than you have tried. Mabye, when you are a big boy, you can join the rest of the assholes in scum. Dont be a follower. And, dont you think its sad that JohnnyK can come up with better than you? Lame.

dustinzgirl said:
Thats been done before. Better than you have tried. Mabye, when you are a big boy, you can join the rest of the assholes in scum. Dont be a follower. And, dont you think its sad that JohnnyK can come up with better than you? Lame.
Did you just get up? You must have because you're having troubles spelling again.

OK, it's been done before? Better than me? OK! :thumbsup:

I think it's time you got another round, you powerhungry bitch.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Awaken said:
Did you just get up? You must have because you're having troubles spelling again.

OK, it's been done before? Better than me? OK! :thumbsup:

I think it's time you got another round, you powerhungry bitch.
You have not begun to see power as of yet. Keep tuned in, internetsuperweb kids, for the next episode!

dustinzgirl said:
You have not begun to see power as of yet. Keep tuned in, internetsuperweb kids, for the next episode!
What? what was that? A flame? Sounded more like you were talking to yourself. :thumbsdn:

dustinzgirl said:
Im sorry did you say something? It sounded like scum ass kissing to me.
I'm sorry, did you say something? Sounded like a broken record to me. :thumbsdn:

Status
Not open for further replies.