WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Who's oblivious?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
Here's a story about my night last night. I figured B&T was a good place for it since most of yall are probably gonna rip me a new one for it.

Last night was the last Saturday before school starts at one of the top 5 party schools in the nation. Saturday nights are fucking prime. Anyhow, I end up getting far more trashed than any person has any business being. By the time 2am starts to roll around (the time bars close in California) I'm heading outside and these two hot chicks and their ugly engaged friend are like, "Hey, Skitch! Where's the after-party?"
Me: "After party? I'm headed there right now. It's on 2nd ave."
Girls: "Well, we'll walk with you then."

So I'm rolling down to this party with one hot chick on each arm and the ugly engaged trailing behind us. Well I get half way there and my brother calls from the party to tell me it's dead.

Me: "Sorry ladies, turns out the party's dead."
Girls: "No party? No beer?"
Me: "Nah, that's what I'm saying. They're all out of beer."
Girls: "Come on, Skitch. You're supposed to give us an after party."
Me: "Sorry, the keg's dust."
Girls: "Come on, Skitch. You're really disappointing us. You sure there's no after party?"
Me: "Well, I could like to you, but seriously, it's dead."
Girls: *nudge nudge* "Come on, Skitch. Can't you get an after party going for us?"
Me: "Nope, sorry. You all have a good night though. Sorry about all that."

So, anybody here that has any fucking clue how the bar scene works in Chico will be trying to bash me across the forehead right now saying, "Skitch, you stupid son of a bitch! They wanted YOU to be the after party! You fucking dumb ass! You let the hot bitches go!"

Yeah, I was COMPETELY fucking clueless and this morning it was really funny to me that I was such a complete retard.

Poppa Squat

Bad MamaJama
dustinzgirl said:
I think I am dumber for having read your story.
funny. i said almost the exact same thing in an earlier thread... either someone's biting on my styles or the old addage:
great minds think alike, and fools seldom differ.

but to comment on the story you are a first class ass buddy. good job. at least you can blame it on being hammered

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
I'm reading that and I'm thinking they OBVIOUSLY thought the party was in your pants, and they would be comming. And somehow they would geht their engaged friend involved.

Descent

Hella Constipated
Just have them over tonight. No big deal. Just watch out for crabs and gonorrhea.

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
jstager said:
Just have them over tonight. No big deal. Just watch out for crabs and gonorrhea.
sounds like personal experence :p

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
jstager said:
You don't understand. He missed the boat. There was some kind of chemistry going on. A mixture of the atmosphere, the people, the alcohol, the events of the evening. They were in the mood for some fun, probably feeling "wild". It's gone. You can't just replicate the situation.
To call them up now and say "Oooooohhhhh! :)slap my forehead:) now I know what you were saying!! Ya, 'cmon over!" Would make him look like an Uber tool.
His best bet is to let it go, and hopefully they'll think he knew what they meant, but was trying to politely turn them down by acting like he didn't know what they meant. Then perhaps at the next party they'll say "No fuck him! He won't geht away that easily!" Or it could go the other way. They may be offended, like "Who the fuck is he to turn us down?"

But no matter what other scenario plays out, he will fail miserably by trying to call them up and say "Wanna come over and play?"

G's-up

Postaholic
MaxPower said:
You don't understand. He missed the boat. There was some kind of chemistry going on. A mixture of the atmosphere, the people, the alcohol, the events of the evening. They were in the mood for some fun, probably feeling "wild". It's gone. You can't just replicate the situation.
To call them up now and say "Oooooohhhhh! :)slap my forehead:) now I know what you were saying!! Ya, 'cmon over!" Would make him look like an Uber tool.
His best bet is to let it go, and hopefully they'll think he knew what they meant, but was trying to politely turn them down by acting like he didn't know what they meant. Then perhaps at the next party they'll say "No fuck him! He won't geht away that easily!" Or it could go the other way. They may be offended, like "Who the fuck is he to turn us down?"

But no matter what other scenario plays out, he will fail miserably by trying to call them up and say "Wanna come over and play?"
HMMM Ecstasy can be a hell uv a drug.......LOL.......Look all he has to do is try and score a couple of hits of this from the same batch (must have been pretty good shit if they were willing to walk off with skitcheroooo) , coincidinately run into them at the bar, hook'em up with another hit and BANG your off and running again.........LOVE IS IN THE AIR!!!
But just a word of caution......make sure you pat'em on the ass first just to make sure they're actually women (if you know what I mean)........there are a lot of "tuckers" out there these days and that would definately throw ya into a bad trip quite easily or maybe not in your case, who knows.....heheheheheh! ~peace~
:)

Descent

Hella Constipated
MaxPower said:
Yeah, you are right.

Skitch, that's why you have to have your mind in the gutter 24/7. I'm like a real life Beavis, except I am smart.

"Heh heh. He said poop. Heh heh."

Fugly

Tenderony
I've partied in Chico....it's not top 5 any more but it's still a good time. The beer olyimpics were mega-fun. They still do that?

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
MaxPower said:
I'm reading that and I'm thinking they OBVIOUSLY thought the party was in your pants, and they would be comming. And somehow they would geht their engaged friend involved.
Yet, I still managed to be completely clueless.

Mental Note: When a girl asks where the after party is, it's at MY HOUSE!

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
Fugly said:
I've partied in Chico....it's not top 5 any more but it's still a good time. The beer olyimpics were mega-fun. They still do that?
All I've got to say is that you missed this weekend then. I was getting herded by police with their batons by the end of the night (that's a little off-topic). I've been partying a few other places that are "supposedly" intense like Santa Barbara and LA (USC, Etc), but they didn't even compare. Motherfuckers are always studying and shit. Shit, even Vegas was more tame than last weekend and last weekend doesn't even compare to any of the holidays: Labor Day, St. Patty's, Halloween, Memorial Day...

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Skitch0o0 said:

10-4 good buddy. Now yer lernin'

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Skitch0o0 said:

till they slap ya and toss a drink in your face

Status
Not open for further replies.