WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Who's on top here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does this site generate revenue for someone? Or is there a non-profit commitee who enjoys lording over this twisted little cyber-domain?
:confused:

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
Jason and Brit are the admins. They own the server. Well, one of them owns the server, the other... he does stuff to appease the other.

Either way, don't fuck with them. Actually, anyone with medals by their name is best left unfucked.

wait, does that mean all the mods are virgins?

There's also plenty of people without medals you probably shouldn't fuck with because even though they have no authoritative power, they can still leave you in a pond of your own tears. So keep your eyes open and watch out.

pfft i thought this thread was about something else. why does it matter as to who or how the place is run?

Jung

???
Premium
Does this site generate revenue for someone?
I'm sure you consider yourself a smart person.(lol) So why not use that assumed intelligence to determine if this site employees any of the common means of pulling in revenue. Then you will have answered your own question, and all it will have taken was a little (gasp)thinking, and maybe some "common sense."(which doesn't seem to be so common after all.)

junglizm said:
I'm sure you consider yourself a smart person.(lol) So why not use that assumed intelligence to determine if this site employees any of the common means of pulling in revenue. Then you will have answered your own question, and all it will have taken was a little (gasp)thinking, and maybe some "common sense."(which doesn't seem to be so common after all.)
I was making small talk bitch (your avatar is female? wanna see my red rocket). I'd prefer Nymphchick co-opt this thread and do with it as she sees fit.

jamesp

In Memory...
Ouch jung, dont you think that was a little harsh?

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
wet lint said:
I was making small talk bitch (your avatar is female? wanna see my red rocket). I'd prefer Nymphchick co-opt this thread and do with it as she sees fit.

that's your ticket to meet the big guys right there..

jamesp said:
You think he was trying to flame me james? LOL I guess you took the hit, cause I didn't feel nothin'! Sorry bud, I'll try to be hurt next time. :)

Jung

???
Premium
wet lint said:
I was making small talk bitch
So you just chose to make small talk in the flaming forum?
(your avatar is female? wanna see my red rocket)
Brian, from Family Guy, is a male.
jamesp said:
Well, we are in Bait & Tackle there genius.

void said:
that's your ticket to meet the big guys right there..
You got any cock fillets left void? Fry me up one, won't you? :flamed:

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
wet lint said:
You got any cock fillets left void? Fry me up one, won't you? :flamed:
why, do you love cock?

listen, i got out.. could you?

junglizm said:
I'm sure you consider yourself a smart person.(lol)

I did a google search on "brian family guy." Still watching cartoons eh Jung? I'm sure you DON'T consider yourself a smart person. *forgets to laugh*

Jung

???
Premium
wet lint said:
I did a google search on "brian family guy."
What rock do you live under to have never heard of Family Guy? But if you must know, Family Guy isn't a childrens cartoon, it's more geared towards adults. You should give it a chance sometime, it's really quite funny.
Still watching cartoons eh Jung?
Your material is weak, cliche and regurgitated; you're not a very good troll.
I'm sure you DON'T consider yourself a smart person. *forgets to laugh*
I'm 99.9% sure that I'm smarter than you, but that's not the issue here.

void said:
why, do you love cock?

listen, i got out.. could you?
Yeah, gimme a fillet o' cock on wonder bread, side of rocky mountain oysters, and a daisani with a twist of vaginal secretions... on second thought, leave out the daisani, I'll take that sweet nectar straight. Sorry if that makes you gag void.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
junglizm said:
What rock do you live under to have never heard of Family Guy?
so they still don't have TV in Buttfucksuckania?

mr wet shit.. you should get yourself out of there, sounds icky..

wet shit said:
Yeah, gimme a fillet o' cock on wonder bread, side of rocky mountain oysters, and a daisani with a twist of vaginal secretions... on second thought, leave out the daisani, I'll take that sweet nectar straight. Sorry if that makes you gag void.
so you read my journal?

at least it will prepare you for the horror to come..

ps it's dasani, kthanks..

junglizm said:
What rock do you live under to have never heard of Family Guy? But if you must know, Family Guy isn't a childrens cartoon, it's more geared towards adults. You should give it a chance sometime, it's really quite funny.

You meet a lot of chicks watching your 'adult' cartoons then void? You know 'chicks'? Girls, women... like your mom and sister.

Hey, I never suggested I was a smart person (that was Jung). I'm a dumbwetshit, so how do you guys quote just part of a text? :D

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
you can press 'quote'.. bottom right of the post you wish to quote.. and edit inside that..

i'm married, sorry you're out of luck, cock-love boy.. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.