WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Who's pissed about hockey?

#2
ok why would anyone be pissed at hockey? well sure, canadians play it, but thats the only major flaw.



In future refferance for Jason and BRiT when they go on their anual banning escapade, im not being racist. im being socially unexeptable.
 

TarkinRocher

Banned - What an Asshat!
57
0
0
#3
Geez what the hell. Hockey is an awesome sport. It's not as got as football but it's still great man.
 

Prox

Flame Bait
9
0
0
#8
The whole NHL situation is sad we are loosing a great sport for a year, and to be totaly honest as poor as the NHL has been doing I wouldnt be supprised to see it totaly dissapear.
 

shep

Local alcoholic
1,853
8
38
#10
Common now,hockey will alway's be around.It is one of the most popular game's in the world.Yes,the lockout is shitty but wtf ya gonna do?As a loyal fan i will wait and watch the junior's for now.As i have said before hockey is a real man's sport,only the strong survive :thumbsup:
 
11,049
397
382
#11
they're just being a bunch of whiney bitches...

"omg i can't take it. i'm only making 1.5 million dollars a year now instead of 1.7 million." or whatever the fuck it is.

hockey used to be about the competition, now it's all about the money.

everything is these days
 

shep

Local alcoholic
1,853
8
38
#12
Yes,that is true.But the owner's are just as bad if not worse.I don't care who's paying them or how much they make i just want hockey.It's really to bad it has come to this.
 
11,049
397
382
#13
i've never really cared for hockey... i did a bit at one point, but never really got into it. i know some people, though, who are going insAne
 

ReiMeishin

Dreaming to live
585
0
0
#14
I'm pissed at hockey because we're no good at it. I think the kids who play on the US streets could beat our national all stars.
 

Janglenut

Particinator
863
0
0
#15
deus_ex_machina said:
ok why would anyone be pissed at hockey? well sure, canadians play it, but thats the only major flaw.



In future refferance for Jason and BRiT when they go on their anual banning escapade, im not being racist. im being socially unexeptable.

What the hell sport do you play? Hockey is the most intense sport and takes the most talent and hardwork out of all sports. I play mostly all sports, and have been in a league with all of the 5 major sports (football, baseball, soccor, basketball, and hockey) and let me tell you hockey is by far the one that demands the most work ethic, and it is the funnest out of them all.
 

Signify

Particinator
777
0
0
#16
shep said:
Common now,hockey will alway's be around.It is one of the most popular game's in the world.Yes,the lockout is shitty but wtf ya gonna do?As a loyal fan i will wait and watch the junior's for now.As i have said before hockey is a real man's sport,only the strong survive :thumbsup:

ya, all the hockey i can watch is the juniors. its actually in alot of the bars now, which is great for the juniors
 
11
0
0
#18
I'm missing it big time. I go to about 10 flyers games a year. Got the eagles and sixers to hold me over for a while but damn i want hockey back
 

msalyss85

Banned - What an Asshat!
277
0
0
#19
Yeah wtf, come on I need to watch my Bruins! Plus I wanted to go to some flyers games since I'm in Philly! WTF NHL... :mfinger:
 

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
7,540
506
257
#20
msalyss85 said:
Yeah wtf, come on I need to watch my Bruins! Plus I wanted to go to some flyers games since I'm in Philly! WTF NHL... :mfinger:
omg I hate the Bruins! GO HABS GO!!! rofl.. fucking raycroft :takeshit:

but seriously, I fucking hate the players now.. they're all so rich, even the lousiest player is richer than a surgeon, and they're fucking CRYING over a salary cap :( :bomb: :mad: :mfinger: