WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Other Who's the best comedian?

tzedek

Original Member
2,515
5
38
#1
ok fine, Ill tell you. Lewis Black. BTW, Dave Chappelle is not an acceptable answer(he's not funny)
 

Pachyderm

I really did.
802
0
0
#2
I saw this topic and I rushed here to say LEWIS BLACK but you already said it. WHITE ALBUM!
 

G's-up

Postaholic
2,625
0
0
#4
tzedek said:
ok fine, Ill tell you. Lewis Black. BTW, Dave Chappelle is not an acceptable answer(he's not funny)

Is this a trick? Are we suppose to tell you who YOU find to be the best comedian or are we allowed to answer with whom we find to be the best? GEEZ....Dave Chappelle is funny and so is Chris Rock but if you really want to go back the best of the best would be RICHARD PRYOR .... :thumbsup:
 

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
16,962
8,164
487
#5
george carlin
Steve fucking martin
Eddie Murphy (his older stuff)
 

Pachyderm

I really did.
802
0
0
#7
George Carlin
Richard Prior
Lewis Black
Margaret Cho
Ellen D.
others
 

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
6,775
281
118
#8
I'm not too in to Lewis Black...

My favorite is George W. Bush.
 

Descent

Hella Constipated
7,686
165
157
#10
Richard Pryor! Poor man has MS...if we kick Bush out, he could live.
 

Shurikane

Raging Hermaphrodite
250
0
0
#12
Michel Courtemance, Jean-Michel Anctil, Peter McLeod, Mike Ward, and Maxim Martin. Unfortunately, you people don't know those guys. :(
 

Clutchtwice

_ потерял душу _
260
0
0
#13
Rodney Dangerfield, George Carlin, Eddie Lizard, Dane Cook,


And Dave Chappelle kicks azz..... :thumbsup:
 

tzedek

Original Member
2,515
5
38
#14
chappelle isnt funny and neither is cook... just my opinion tho.
 

tzedek

Original Member
2,515
5
38
#15
Shurikane said:
Michel Courtemance, Jean-Michel Anctil, Peter McLeod, Mike Ward, and Maxim Martin. Unfortunately, you people don't know those guys. :(

are those all "furries"?
 

ur_gay_k

Banned - What an Asshat!
34
0
0
#16
Dave Chapelle is a dickhugger.
He, along with his fanbase, should die in a fire for being obsolete human beings.
That is all.
 

shep

Local alcoholic
1,853
41
38
#17
ya but your mom's a money taking dickhugger and look what happened.She had you pissypants.Your that little ghetto kid with the messy hair and shitty ass.Now polish my motherfuckin shoes punk,lol
 

Clutchtwice

_ потерял душу _
260
0
0
#18
shep said:
ya but your mom's a money taking dickhugger and look what happened.She had you pissypants.Your that little ghetto kid with the messy hair and shitty ass.Now polish my motherfuckin shoes punk,lol

Yea Shep...hard to earn money when the Jhon has to slide the adult diapers to the side just to get some action... :eek:

and I think someone is obsessed with homosexuals...sure does like to talk about'em a whole lot..
 

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
1,782
1
0
#19
Jerry Seinfeld, Pablo Francisco, Jeremy Hotz, Kevin James and the Blue Comedy Tour :thumbsup:
 

Clutchtwice

_ потерял душу _
260
0
0
#20
p99 said:
Jerry Seinfeld, Pablo Francisco, Jeremy Hotz, Kevin James and the Blue Comedy Tour :thumbsup:

Blue comedy :thumbsup:

damn forgot about the rednecks lmao sum funny shit!...