WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Who's the loser pretending to be me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stardust

Being naked just feels so a-peeling
I have reallife pretenders already..or..HE wants to be like me..and I'm a SHE..

Stardust

nope..he's my boyfriends little brother..
all the sudden he wants to have a tattoo and converse (shoes)..he has even flirted with me or called me cutie and stuff..and he's fucking 9years old!! it's like WTF!? and my bf won't let him give me a goodnight hug anymore :) it's kind of fun..but he's kind of annoying on a longer run :happysad:

Slacker

Postaholic
Ya that sound like a problem is this guy a crossdresser? or does he want to be like you like having the same personality?

Stardust

Linksy said:
Ya that sound like a problem is this guy a crossdresser? or does he want to be like you like having the same personality?
same personality I think..and like the same "look" I have..it was fun in the beginning..but now it's kind of..commoooooon

Stardust said:
same personality I think..and like the same "look" I have..it was fun in the beginning..but now it's kind of..commoooooon
Yeah, cool. But lets not forget, this thread is about me and how my greatness affects other people to do weird things, like pretending to be me.

So take your chitchat crap and fuck off!

:rotflmao:

Stardust

johnny kuntz said:
Yeah, cool. But lets not forget, this thread is about me and how my greatness affects other people to do weird things, like pretending to be me.

So take your chitchat crap and fuck off!

:rotflmao:

yeah your SO great that you made that account yourself and now trying to convince(sp??) that it is some1 else ;)

Linksy said:
Your so popular you have some1 pretending to be you.
Yeah yeah yeah! Thats all great, I know :thumbsup: But I am trying to find out who it was. Any usefull information about this pretender?

Slacker

Postaholic
johnny kuntz said:
Yeah yeah yeah! Thats all great, I know :thumbsup: But I am trying to find out who it was. Any usefull information about this pretender?
He was born at August 23, 1984

Status
Not open for further replies.