WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Who's the racist in your family?

Chase1546

Flame Bait
My fucking aunt. Poisoning the minds of my cousins with her fucking racist remarks. Anyway, I was wondering, because I know many families have at least one or two racists in them, who's the racist in your family?

hmmmm probably my brother, cause even jokingly despite our half puerto rican side, he goes like " oh junk yo look at dat ***** ".. im like wtf thats racist bro.

polaris_nine

Banned - What an Asshat!
My grandma, I think. Every time she's in the grocery store and a black/hispanic person cuts her off or even passes by her in some weird way, she like sneers at them and mutters something. I hate going shopping with her.

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
ChilianFuckFace said:
Same with me...

my family is very religious, so every one is equal in are eyes!!

My dad, and my brother. Dad calls the black guys at his work n*****'s straight to their face. He goes to parties and tells black jokes and makes prejudiced comments to people he barely knows and it's so embarassing. It's like he assumes because they're white they must be prejudiced too and won't be offended by his comments. :thumbsdn:

MetalHead

Clitpickle
My dad and brother. What's worse is the fact that we have both Hispanic and African ancestors, apparently they are rather close ancestors as well because of the way my father and I look. Though my dad and brother are the most blantant with their racial slurs, my entire family seems to be racist to some extent or another. They have even challenged my attempts to be open minded towards other people and religions.

Hater808

The hate still Shapes me
My eldest brother, problem is his rasist because he's too religious. I am sure there is some other stuff there but it seems to be the driving factor.

CatchTheWind

Hopefully not an idiot
Most of the older people in the family (60+, especially my oldest aunt. My mom has her moments, but denies VEHEMENTLY that she's racist, even though she says shit like "with that attitude that person HAS to be black).

My brother-in-law is ALSO racist. This pisses off my more tolerant sister.

MetalHead

Clitpickle
CatchTheWind said:
Most of the older people in the family (60+, especially my oldest aunt. My mom has her moments, but denies VEHEMENTLY that she's racist, even though she says shit like "with that attitude that person HAS to be black).
I doubt anyone 60+ would consider their racism "bad" or even their actions racist. Remember during the time that these people were forming their opinions of other people, it was perfectly acceptable to consider yourself better then "Those dirty negroes". At those times racism was an intrigal part of daily life.

my mom is racist against pretty much anyone except middle eastern people. she can't stand jews in particular. and if it's made in India, she won't buy it. i say to her; "mom it's kinda dumb to bash on a country cause it's just a bunch of lines drawn on a piece of paper don't ya think?" she says; "no it's not dumb to hate another country!!"

:rolleyes:

CatchTheWind

Hopefully not an idiot
MetalHead said:
I doubt anyone 60+ would consider their racism "bad" or even their actions racist. Remember during the time that these people were forming their opinions of other people, it was perfectly acceptable to consider yourself better then "Those dirty negroes". At those times racism was an intrigal part of daily life.
No, she knows she's racist. She just doesn't care. It's really ironic because her parents always taught their kids to never judge people based on race or nationality, because they were immigrants and they were judged all the time.

Descent

Hella Constipated
He's deceased :happysad:. Died of intenstinal blockage. He was different though, he wouldn't eat at Burger King because black people handled the burgers, but he would give black people change if they needed it.

Nobody ever took my great grandfather seriously.

dull_bullet said:
my mom is racist against pretty much anyone except middle eastern people. she can't stand jews in particular. and if it's made in India, she won't buy it. i say to her; "mom it's kinda dumb to bash on a country cause it's just a bunch of lines drawn on a piece of paper don't ya think?" she says; "no it's not dumb to hate another country!!"

lol, I'm 1/8th German Arab Jew :happysad:. Do you live in New York? I gotta meet this woman.

My uncle was a Neo-Nazi. He got what was coming to him and got killed. :happysad: He acted like he was an Italian mobster and threatened to geht some guy hit, and the guy was actually in the mafia. Ironic is it not?

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Chase1546 said:
My fucking aunt. Poisoning the minds of my cousins with her fucking racist remarks. Anyway, I was wondering, because I know many families have at least one or two racists in them, who's the racist in your family?
my ex and his father. which is hard for me because my nephews and niece are black. It confuses my kids. I tell them that people will believe what they want to, but they can make thier own desicions, and until that time comes, we do not use derogatory remarks or jokes about a person that are prejudice. This has worked pretty well so far.