WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

why _kitana_ sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

morelos

lexicon incognito
this was moved from http://www.wtf.com/showpost.php?p=90366&postcount=95 because i felt it was the correct and more diplomatic place to put it.

kitana said:
This Proves What? mind you...
it proves nothing; nor did i claim it proved anything. i just made note of it so others would likewise notice. don't try to say i'm making a claim when i'm not.

kitana said:
Let me explain something to you. This goes to show how right I was when I said that. Your words were nothing more than hollow empty words. They were well written that’s as far as it goes. Oh and mind you people there was a prize at the end too... So they didn't come from his heart, they came from greed.
when you say, "this goes to show you..." it is one way of saying you're making an argument. it's like saying you're trying to prove something. it's a way of introducing rhetoric. the problem is, you didn't. you quoted how i pointed out that you were moved to tears by my essay and that i claim (and continue to claim) that i stood by every word of it. "this goes to show you" that you have little grasp on the concepts expressed by language.

kitana said:
It is not my fault that I have a sense of passion and pride. It is not my fault that I would never claim to stand behind something I wrote about how great and beautiful my country is, only to say a few months later "I AM ASHAMED OF IT."
do not change my words, as changing words changes meaning. i re-stated my position as, "ASHAMED TO BE CALLED AN AMERICAN." i'm still not ashamed of my country; i'm only ashamed of what its administration is doing to others. i have a sense of passion and pride, but i also have a sense of shame and another of remorse. you should learn things like sympathy, empathy, and how to pursue a deeper understanding of the perils of others.

kitana said:
It is not my fault that you, sir, are lacking in honor, respect and more importantly dignity.
you have not shown i am lacking in any of those virtues, nor have i ever rendered myself individually lacking in them. this is therefore a wasted statement to let the world know your statement is wasted (and falsified) rhetoric.

kitana said:
So far the only thing you can seem to attack me on is that I make Grammar mistakes in my post. WOW, what an awful person I must be.
actually, you seem to completely miss the vast majority of my attacks on you. maybe i deliver them in sentences that are just a hair longer than your three-syllable attention span.

or perhaps you just purposely overlook them so you can pretend i'm not making you look like an idiot. though i acknowledge this possibility, i don't believe it possible, considering your history and persona here on wtf.com.

kitana said:
But Lets look at you and what you have displayed on this site:
ooh; this sounds fun.

kitana said:
Aren't you the one who ran down my husband for servering his country?
i didn't know he ran a server. web, e-mail, or something else? anyway, i never ran him down. i said i disagreed with it. there's a difference and in america, i am guaranteed the freedom to express my disagreement. in fact, i only ever tastefully disagreed with your husband's choice to enter the military and to serve in this war. check every post here on wtf.com and you'll find my claim to be true. i dare you.

kitana said:
Aren't you the one who told him, TOLD MY HUSBAND, that you would kill yourself before you faught for this country? Was that NOT YOU?
i HIGHLY doubt i would have said something like that. if i did, please find it and post a link to the post in which i said it. the only thing even partly similar to that which i may have said would have been that i would rather kill myself than fight in THIS PARTICULAR WAR. which is true.

kitana said:
Did you not write that my husband had NOTHING to look forward to when he came home.
of course i did; he's married to you, for christ's sake. that's a statement i'll stand behind until the end.

kitana said:
That all military men and woman are lower educated jocks, for a man of such visonary you sure have a closed mind.
incorrect again. firstly, your comma there should have been a semicolon (sorry, two related independent clauses joined together by a comma is a huge pet peeve of mine); secondly, my statement about lower education was centered on the fact that the military is a very attractive option to people with low educational or occupational opportunities. in fact, i think you'll find the vast majority of the people in the military have no college degrees (i just spent ten minutes on google, alltheweb, and ask.com trying to find a link to cite; my apologies) when they are active in the service. that would completely validate my claim and give you no more thin ice on which to tread.

i never made a definite comment about intelligence so much as its dependence on education in the military. if you don't understand the difference, it's because you lack both.

kitana said:
Then you write to tell me you are sorry, only after a warning from an Admin.
no admin warned me. i apologized because i felt kinda bad for being a jerk. now your statements have erased any regret i previously felt, and i would love any opportunity to sit facing you in chairs and have a formal discussion, with an audience, about any topic at all.

kitana said:
That just goes to show how hollow and empty your words are and you DARE BASH BUSH?
once again, you're telling me you've proven something, which you haven't. my words continue to contain substance, meaning, and deeper thought than someone like you is capable of understanding. it's truly a pity, because when i bash bush, even dangeo23 will concede that i do it with relevance and with validity; those two elements are things your posts continue to lack, time and time again.

kitana said:
Why if your so ashamed of this country... are you still living here?
once again, you quoted something i said which made NO MENTION of me being "ashamed of this country" and then decided that i had said i was. what the fuck is the problem with your eyesight?

kitana said:
Ever been to my state? Ever meant anyone from the Midwest? Are you telling me that you are so narrow minded to think that all people who are farmer are uneducated morons and everyone from our heartland are inbreeds?

your state? i don't even know what your state is. if it's texas, i hope it gets nuked first. have i ever meant anyone from the midwest? yes; i meant you when i said your husband has nothing to look forward to coming home to.

one of my closest friends is an electrical engineer from nebraska, currently living and working in minnesota. he is very religious, very intelligent, voted for bush, and unlike you, can jusify his decision and his every opinion. i wouldn't lower myself to this level in a debate with him about why bush sucks or why the war in iraq is morally wrong, because he wouldn't say such stupid and useless things. moreover, the two of us are intelligent and respectful enough to discuss things, as friends, in a productive manner; opinions are shared, justified, and considered before responses crafted. it's a wonderful way to grow as a person; you should try it some time instead of just pissing all over everyone who disagrees with your narrow- and close-minded viewpoint.

kitana said:
Most of them own their own farms and business. Most of them are highly educated professionals. Who are not only educated in agricultural, but also biology , genetics and modern technology to produce better crops and raise stronger, leaner, cattle. They are very mathematically inclined and also very skilled mechanics.
no, this is actually not true. if 'most' of the people owned farms, there wouldn't be very many people around. in fact, most farms these days are owned by corporations and the people who tend to the farrms are phenomenally mistreated. your claimed large percentage of 'highly educated professionals' are not found on www.census.gov like they seem to be in california and new york. i wonder why that is. maybe because you're lying to yourself and to us.

just for fun, i challenge you to name one thing that comes only from the midwest upon which any californian depends.

kitana said:
Are you also telling me that living in a state where seeing the northern lights is a bad thing? Where I am able to step out my door at night and look up to see the stars, is awful? Where I am allowed to leave my car and house unlocked.... Where I can walk anywhere I want at night with out having to feel afraid of being raped and mugged? IS THAT A BAD THING? Surely you must be joking?
i reordered this quote and the one just following it to maintain the flow of your ideas, only because you can't seem to do so yourself. no, none of those are bad things. and if i drive one hour in any direction, i can have any of those as well, excepting 'seeing the northern lights.' sorry; i'm geographically too far south for that one.

if i were you, i wouldn't be afraid of being raped, regardless of where i was, just because i was fat and ugly with no self-esteem.

kitana said:
Where people know my name and say hello... Where my neighbors bake me cookies and cakes....
i have that here. the only difference is i don't have to take my tractor from one farm to the next to visit my neighbors. it's just a quick walk down the paved sidewalk. and my neighbors are people, not livestock. and they're not all white. and they don't all go to the same church.

kitana said:
Or how about being able to buy a 3 bedroom brand new house for $30,000 with a big back yard and fenced in. Can you do that in California? Tell me where in California you could leave your car unlock with the keys in it and not have to worry about someone stealing it?
you claim i'm ignorant about your state. then you claim every square foot of california is like east oakland. i leave some of my cars unlocked here in front of my own home every night. i'd like to ask you how many times you've left your car unattended for a period of time longer than five minutes, unlocked, with the keys in it, and honestly not worried about someone stealing it? the one stipulation i add is that it be in a populated area. i could park my car in a place where nobody lives or travels and of course i wouldn't have to worry about it.

what you're really doing here is bragging about the phenomenally low population density and equally low level of diversity your state boasts. i bet all three of its electoral votes went to bush.

kitana said:
Oh we are proven to have better work ethics, better behaved and generally are considers a friendly, out going and helpful people. Study have shown this. (omitia) We don't worry about peopleing bring weapons nor bomb threats. But thats more of how awful the midwest is *rolls eyes*
you're proven to have better work ethics? better than whom? you sit at home and wait for your husband to come home. i work eight hours and fifteen minutes in a classroom, with one thirty minute break (which i donate to my kids by tutoring during lunch) and then three more at home, five nights a week. yes, it's true that sometimes i don't even know when i'll have a chance to pee. can you say you have had a job like that? cite one study that says your fat white midwesterners have a better work ethic than the population of california. you can't; i promise you. when you provide a link, and it doesn't say "fox news" somewhere on it, i'll consider conceding defeat on this one point only. i bet you never produce that link.

kitana said:
I must ask, Dan, who knows less here?
do you really have to ask?

(continued)

Last edited by a moderator:

morelos

lexicon incognito
continuation

kitana said:
So far the only real slam you are able to toss at me is that I can not spell. Shit the whole site knows it. That I make Grammar errors. Wow, thanks for pointing that out, wish I would of known I was not perfect. That I live in the Midwest, damn… Oh and I guess I drink.
oops; there you go again. you missed every insult i threw at you except the alcoholism one. i was buzzed last night, myself, but you didn't see me sitting on a computer making typos and acting stupid. *gasp* you mean i drink, too? yes! in the privacy of my own home, i drink alcoholic beverages on some weekend occasions! the bottom line here is that you're an imbecile, and that's what the whole site knows.

kitana said:
But lets see damn, If I remember right you were the one on this site provoking underage girls to show you their tits and asses. It was you that HP told to PM her and she would show you more. You’re a teacher, correct? Aren’t you also the one who said that you use hardcore drugs on a regular bases, but have to much will power to get addicted to them. You also claim that you will not and do not use a protection when having sex. In modern times when A.I.Ds and STD’s are so wide spread. Of course they must not have reached your “country” of California yet.
this is a really bad attempt at nothing but character assassination, and as such dosen't really deserve a reply, but oh well; here goes anyway. when i asked the girl to show me more, it was before i knew she was underage. when i discovered she was underage, i stopped. forgive me for being male and enjoying the look and feel of a female body. moreover, i am indeed a teacher. i said i HAD USED hardcore drugs, not that i CURRENTLY use hardcore drugs. in fact, the last time i used any hardcore drug was about two years before i completed my first undergraduate degree. although, some might argue alcohol is a "hardcore drug" when used enough.

and yes, i will only EVER have unprotected sex. but i'm picky enough about my partners to where i have READ THEIR STD SCREENINGS MYSELF before i touch them. don't believe me? ask my girlfirend. i get checked semiannually for all STDs, which means a swab and a blood draw. i do these things religiously. my version of safe sex is called "being careful."

kitana said:
I don’t think I have to waste anymore time on someone such as yourself.
then why do you keep coming back to waste more and more of it?

kitana said:
Being as you have yet to really attack me and can only point out obvious flaws, that must be the extent of your superior brain power.
i've pointed out your numerous self-contradictions, personality issues, intelligence issues, point-of-view contradictions, deficient virtues, and much general ignorance, actually; you just don't ever notice the meat of my arguments.

kitana said:
You also have the ability to make false claims with no facts to back up them up. (Take after Moore much?)
hypocrisy abounds as kitana falsely claims (without backing it up) morelos makes false claims without backing them up.

kitana said:
I guess if that truly is owning someone, then I really was owned. *rolls eyes* Here I will even pat you on the back. You made yourself look smarter on the internet. WOW, what will you amaze me with next?
nothing, really. i enjoy humiliating you in a way just intangible enough to you to where others can find it entertaining but you can't quite grasp why.

~ dan ~

fuck_you

Banned - What an Asshat!
Shes the wife of a person whos in a war in iraq maybe thats why shes a little cucu for coco puffs , shes disturbed and is effended if anyone says the word "america" in a post.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
i will make 5 quick points

1. yes you knew those chicks were underage, it was stated several times. And you kept it up
2. The thread about saying people in the military are stupid, was in my 4th of July thread. That I had to split because of the anti-American feeling in. Partly because of you
3. You do Realize that you said sorry in a PM right? or don't you remember... I told you I could never forgive someone who said those things about my country, my husband and Me.
5. Can I say I have jobs like that. Yes Dan. Work 12 hour days with 40 minutes worth of break and they don't let you off the lines to go to the bathroom. South Dakota is a right to work state? What are you talking about *rolls eyes*

Yes I did edit this post like 15 times.....

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
Women these days, they just always seem to think that they are correct about everything. Good job, dan! :thumbsup:

tzedek

Original Member
kitana said:
Be ashamed to be called an American. I don't personaly give a fuck....
obviously you do becuase you felt it was your job to slug it out with him in his thread. If you didnt give a fuck you wouldnt have said anything in the first place. and now you cant handle reading everything we wrote about you. hahha :owned2: :rolleyes: :cool:

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
deja-rant

There must be a glitch in the system. I thought I saw this rant before...

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Damnit, and I thought I had a 0 bug reputation!

:cry:

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
I got bored reading all that stuff, so i'm looking at pr0n.
:thumbsup:
Why did you have to post so much, just to make your point? :thumbsdn:

Black Flame

Mayhem on the Loose
it's exactly as you say. she can't seem to stand the fact that someone disagrees with her opinion. it's not like she can't keep her own but consider yours. because you raise many good points that don't seem to penetrate that noggin of hers... which is not to say she's stupid, because i think she is (or has potential to be) intelligent to some degree. she just seems to lack the strength and self worth to admit when someone else is right. looks like ignorance down to a tee!
Not playing this game anymore...
yet you continued to tickity-type away! how could you not have caught yourself??

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
morelos,
Quick question, why did you have to make a pointless thread, just to make your point? If you have a problem with kitana, take it up with her, no one wants to hear your fucking useless babblin' about a problem you have with her. Waste of a thread. :thumbsdn:

morelos

lexicon incognito
smoke-it said:
morelas,
Quick question, why did you have to make a pointless thread, just to make your point? If you have a problem with kitana, take it up with her, no one wants to hear your fucking useless babblin' about a problem you have with her. Waste of a thread.
it's "morelos."

if it were pointless, how could i have made a point?

dumb shit; i took up my point with _kitana_ right here in this thread. just about everyone seems to be entertained by my "fucking useless babblin" about the stupid bitch, so that's the answer to "why" i made the thread.

~ dan ~

why i made the thread SEPARATE from where it originated was because i realized what i was writing was evolving way too much into a flame and i felt the most mature thing to do would be to move it to the appropriate forum.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
so you did it to please a crowd

Keep digging Hun... Keep digging.

show how empty your words truly are.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
morelos said:
it's "morelos."
Well no shit, I went back and corrected this.

morelos said:
if it were pointless, how could i have made a point? .
I honestly think it was a pointless thread, because you keep goin' on and on about something that no one gives a fuck about, but then again, thats my opinion.
morelos said:
just about everyone seems to be entertained by my "fucking useless babblin" about the stupid bitch, so that's the answer to "why" i made the thread.
Entertained? Doesn't look like it, it looks like the only two people are really in this arguement is you, and kitana, other people just back up you, so I wouldn't think that would count as 'being entertained' now, would it?
morelos said:
~ dan ~ .
morelos said:
why i made the thread SEPARATE from where it originated was because i realized what i was writing was evolving way too much into a flame and i felt the most mature thing to do would be to move it to the appropriate forum.
Well no, shit.

Fugly

Tenderony
Your pathetic morelos. How ridiculosly hollow and useless your life must be. You sound like an aristocratic asshole who apparently has nothing better to do then lower himself to come here and mock people for spelling errors and stupidity. Who the fuck do you think you are? I'm not a big fan of Kitana but you...i am really begining to despise. You are pompous, argumentative, and not a single one of your posts has ever shown me anything other then the fact that your an arrogant asshole with no life. You are not entertaining, witty, or particulary insightful. You talk like a shut-in with a thesaurus.

You make yourself out to be some socialist crusader for the rights of the people. You in fact act like some sort of intellectual elite who doesn't have the balls to get dirty. You are just like the right wing zealots you hate so much. Preaching from your podium and vast codec of internet knowledge in order to make society think there is only way way to live. Your way.

Shut the fuck up and leave the girl alone. You don't have the slightest clue to what she's going through. Agree with the war or don't. I couldn't give a rats ass about your opinion. But it isn't your godamned husband risking his life. Pick up your guitar, take your math books, and get the fuck out of here. Come back when you decide you can get off you high horse and stand in the mud with the rest of the worlds population.

I'am too stoned and drunk to read this massive text thread..

anyway, I'am an 25 year old mikado champion :thumbsup:

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
I could see how one could get that opinion from this last thread. Morelos is actually a semi cool internet personality. This is only one of the couple times i've actually seen him in B&T and all of his points were valid. The only problem is that he didnt capitalize at the begining of a sentence...but hey, if he wants to trash kitana for freaking out and taking this whole internet thing WAYYYYY too seriously, who the fuck are you tell him he cant? This isnt the playground where you can play the hero by defending the little girl...everyone here is pretty much an adult (pretty much) and can handle themselves without little "Peer-moderators" to jump in and throw their two cents down....pack it up junior, no one gives a shit.

morelos

lexicon incognito
smoke-it said:
I honestly think it was a pointless thread, because you keep goin' on and on about something that no one gives a fuck about, but then again, thats my opinion.
if it's a pointless thread, why are you continuing it with a massive contribution such as this one?

smoke-it said:
Entertained? Doesn't look like it, it looks like the only two people are really in this arguement is you, and kitana, other people just back up you, so I wouldn't think that would count as 'being entertained' now, would it?
entertained? absolutely. from http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=entertain:

en·ter·tain v. tr.:
1. To hold the attention of with something amusing or diverting.

not only am i holding your attention, i'm diverting you. thus, you're being entertained.

kitana said:
so you did it to please a crowd

Keep digging Hun... Keep digging.

show how empty your words truly are.
you call my words empty, yet you're the one making no point. you allude to 'digging' as though i'm digging a hole for myself or perhaps shoveling shit. either way, people are laughing with me and at -your- expense. of the two of us, your words are the empty ones.

fugly said:
Your pathetic morelos.
MY fucking pathetic? i didn't know i owned one of those.

fugly said:
How ridiculosly hollow and useless your life must be.
this time saturday is my only time to waste. i watched shrek 2 with my girlfriend and i'm enjoying myself getting a whole bunch of morons (most definitely including yourself) all riled up on the internet. who would have thought a guy in california just shitting around could knock so many years off so many idiots' lives by making them angry remotely with black text on a white background? it's great!

fugly said:
You sound like an aristocratic asshole who apparently has nothing better to do then lower himself to come here and mock people for spelling errors and stupidity. Who the fuck do you think you are?
i don't 'sound' like anything. i'm typing. mocking people for stupidity is one of the most enjoyable aspects of my life. it's part of why i'm an educator; while you can't change stupidity, you can change ignorance. unlike you, i'm doing my part. you're just sitting here whining and trying, unsuccessfully, to assassinate my character.

fugly said:
I'm not a big fan of Kitana but you...i am really begining to despise.
cool. keep it up and maybe you'll have a coronary or something.

fugly said:
You are pompous, argumentative, and not a single one of your posts has ever shown me anything other then the fact that your an arrogant asshole with no life.
am i pompous? online, absolutely. i have good reason to be; i may be stupid, but most people are more stupid than i am. am i argumentative? always, in person or otherwise. if i'm positive i'm right about something, i feel it's only reasonable to make an attempt to convince you. arguing is not an unhealthy, negative, or otherwise bad thing. it's constructive and communicative. learn how to do it properly some time and get back to me.

fugly said:
You are not entertaining, witty, or particulary insightful. You talk like a shut-in with a thesaurus.
please allow me to repeat myself, just once:

morelos said:
entertained? absolutely. from http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=entertain:

en·ter·tain v. tr.:
1. To hold the attention of with something amusing or diverting.

not only am i holding your attention, i'm diverting you. thus, you're being entertained.
fugly said:
You make yourself out to be some socialist crusader for the rights of the people. You in fact act like some sort of intellectual elite who doesn't have the balls to get dirty. You are just like the right wing zealots you hate so much. Preaching from your podium and vast codec of internet knowledge in order to make society think there is only way way to live. Your way.
boy, where should i begin on this one? i am a socialist, and i do believe heavily in the rights of the people. a crusader i am not so much; that takes all kinds of running around and lobbying and things that actually require time. i do, however, fire off the occasional e-mail to my congresswoman or county supervisor.

hating right wing zealots? no. i hate zealots, period. right-wing, left-wing, uber-pinko commies, whatever; if you think you're always right and your way is the only way, you need to vanish. what i do is argue my point, typically with great success; when i (rarely) lose an argument, i will publicly concede as is proper to do. moreover, i have a mind which is strongly set but not closed; i have changed my mind (*gasp* i'm a flip-flopper like john kerry!!!) when i have heard good points that contradict my own opinions. i could rattle off a list of things people have said or done in my life that have changed my opinions as i've grown as a person, but it might entertain you (see the definition of "entertain" if you're confused, which you probably are).

it is my fault i have a vast amount of knowledge; in fact, you misused the word 'codec.' i'll leave that one alone, though; when you give me negative rep for this it'll be reward enough for me.

your biggest mistake in attacking my character, though, is claiming i believe there is only one way to live. the only thing i know and the only thing i've ever forced on anyone else is there's only one way i live.

bigk said:
I could see how one could get that opinion from this last thread. Morelos is actually a semi cool internet personality.

bigk said:
The only problem is that he didnt capitalize at the begining of a sentence...
just in case you didn't notice, i NEVER use capitalization for the sake of beginning a sentence. i only ever use it for emphasis. =-]

bigk said:
if he wants to trash kitana for freaking out and taking this whole internet thing WAYYYYY too seriously, who the fuck are you tell him he cant?
now this is the part that made me laugh; you nailed these morons right to the wall. i can't believe how pissed off people are getting. i feel like i'm turning this forum, and kitana, into an enormous joke, and only a few of us are getting it. the rest are getting their panties up in a bundle and you have no idea how much that entertains me. this statement is why i repped you for that post :p

fugly said:
Shut the fuck up and leave the girl alone.
BAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHHHAHH

fugly said:
You don't have the slightest clue to what she's going through.
i have a slight clue; she whines enough about it on wtf.com.

fugly said:
Agree with the war or don't. I couldn't give a rats ass about your opinion. But it isn't your godamned husband risking his life.
actually, it is my god-damned (you missed a 'd') business her husband is risking his life in iraq (or wherever) because she made it public-domain by posting a bunch of whiny bullshit about it on a public-domain forum.

you are so stupid it hurts.

~ dan ~

Status
Not open for further replies.