WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Why are familys so fucked up??

[/COLOR][/SIZE]

OK i was talking to aunt the other day and all she ever talks about is my grandpas house... he just fucking died and all she does is say how fucking bad she wants to sell the damn house. There are at least 10 people that call the house every fucking day asking if they can buy the damn house.... he just ficking died and all she can think about is the damn house. So everitime a person calls, i just say shes insane and that were putting the bitch in a home.... the people keep calling it's so fucking annoying....... :redface:

hy565

Hoodrat
damn! some aunt that is...tell her to fucking rob a bank if she needs money :D

reff6000

Flame Bait
My Aunt

My aunt lives in my gradmas basement and she is damn near 50 and shes a major stoner. She went to rehab last year and now all I ever hear is about how we dont know what drugs have done to her.

This is what it is like when im at my gradmas house,

Me: :confused: "hey why did you drop a plate"
Her: :( "well you dont know what drugs have done to me,"
Me: :mad: "what the hell does that have to do with dropping a plate"
Her: :( "i dont know"

wtf...

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Them family members are pretty screwed up. :thumbsup:

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
crazie4swayze said:
[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Why can no noob get this right?

crazie4swayze said:
OK i was talking to aunt the other day and all she ever talks about is my grandpas house... he just fucking died and all she does is say how fucking bad she wants to sell the damn house. There are at least 10 people that call the house every fucking day asking if they can buy the damn house.... he just ficking died and all she can think about is the damn house. So everitime a person calls, i just say shes insane and that were putting the bitch in a home.... the people keep calling it's so fucking annoying....... :redface:
Burn down the house if its so annoying! Deal with it ya only got one family, man.

[sky] said:
Burn down the house if its so annoying! Deal with it ya only got one family, man.
Yes unfortunately you do only get one family- if I had the option I'd trade in my Dad for sure!

You only get one family? Pah!

If you can't stand the family you've got. Go to a random house. Tear up a little bit and make up some story about your bum dad leaving you on the side of the road. They'll take you in, feed you, clothe you. Shit, you might as well just set up shop right there.

Presto!

New family.

Smoke said:
Them family members are pretty screwed up. :thumbsup:
That's not cool, stupd motherfucker.

EDIT:Grandma is very fuckin insane, STOP HER FROM DOING THAT.

Cheers,

Synthlight

Easty

Click click boom
what an inconsiderate bitch. damn, thats low. your gramps just died and all she can think about is her own well-being. sorry dude, but that sounds like a full on bitch to me. :(