WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

why are men crazy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
i downloaded sin city and watched it on the computer - it was ok - wasnt one of my favorite movies - my b/f likes to see movies twice - his mother wants us to go to the movies and see it with her

i dont want to go - he's getting really angry and yelling at me and telling me im going /me pouts

i dont want to see a movie a second time that i only thought was an eh movie - jebus why are men so crazy

this isnt even the extent of his craziness - yesterday for whatever reason we started talking about boxers and i said his friend steve doesnt wear kids boxers with printed cartoon characters on them - he flipped out got completely mad and asked me how i saw steves boxers - they hang out of his pants - how else would i have seen them - then he decided me and his friend slept together and everything all comes together for him - he tells me he understands why all of a sudden i stopped hanging out with steve

/me bangs head on keyboard akhflakfjlakfjsd

Jung

???
Premium
Why do girls always generalize all men when referencing their shitty boy friend?

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
junglizm said:
Why do girls always generalize all men when referencing their shitty boy friend?
men do it too shaddup!

chspaulwall

CHSTOYSOLDIER06
no slack for us?

junglizm said:
very true... total asses like steve give other guys (who arent compete asses) a bad rep. now icka, i do agree, steve is kinda... crazy! why? who knows, maybe he's sexually frustrated... in which case, it'd be your fault...

ok ok, joking... but anyway, i back up junglizm and dragonfly here... not all men would make you go see a movie again or get upset that you saw our friend's boxers... heck some might not even be upset if you slept with him... so cut the rest of us some slack, eh?

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Give him a 20 minute hummer, and he wont care if you go or not.

PS: Learn to pick your fights. The best way to control a man is to make him think he is in control.

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
dustinzgirl said:
PS: Learn to pick your fights. The best way to control a man is to make him think he is in control.
Whatever. I'm always in control.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
dustinzgirl said:
God Dammit!! I love this woman!

...sorry,CL. I can't help it.

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
If you're going to be punished for a crime you didn't commit, you might as well do the crime; such as sleeping with other men. :D

keebs

Particinator
gehtfuct said:
God Dammit!! I love this woman!
agreed, i mean if every woman just used that reasoning, the world would be a better place.

I Hate The FCC said:
Your boyfriend sounds like Ted Bundy.
:rofl: thats funny and scary all in one.

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
icka said:
jebus why are men so crazy
Because they are stupid horny bastards who only thinks about sex. :rolleyes:

Sorry guys, you have to know the truth sooner or later about yourselves.

Jung

???
Premium
NaughtyGirl21 said:
So are some girls, but stereotypes don't prove anything. Except maybe ignorance.

keebs

Particinator
NaughtyGirl21 said:

Sorry guys, you have to know the truth sooner or later about yourselves.
hey wait we are not .....*thinking abot sex*....totaly horny bastards. i mean .....*thinking abot sex*....we think about ting other than sex sometimes like right now.....*thinking about sports*.....*now thinking abot sex*

:( yeah nm, you right, we are horny bastards, but i like to think about it :)

chspaulwall

CHSTOYSOLDIER06
you're right

you're right naughtygirl... which means only one thing ladies... if you want to win the argument, do what dustinzgirl touched on... use sex. it gets us every time

Easty

Click click boom
dustinzgirl said:
there needs to be more females like you. :thumbsup:

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
dustinzgirl said:

unfortunantly im just as stubborn as he, and i like to be in charge - i tend to pick submissive guys just for this reason - unfortunantly when you date a man for a while and they stop thinking that you are going to leave them they change and are no longer submissive. somewhere along the line i lose control, although he keeps reassuring me relationships arent about control, they really are.

i dont think there is anyway to make him think he is in control - before he was my b/f he was my best friend and i tend to tell him everything - even things i wouldnt normally tell a boyfriend. he doesnt trust me and i dont trust him because he doesnt trust me - does that make sense?

what this all boils down to is both "icka" and "urbestbet" are a bunch of raving fucking lunatics.

ps. i WISH that would solve our problems -- id suck his dick every hour if that was the case.

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
Sucking his dick regular WILL solve many problems, while making him more submissive. If men are all out of "juice" as it were, it makes them much more easily persuaded. Not like I know or anything (Liar).

Seriously, it sounds like he's young and pissy. Full of himself. Fuck him silly and he'll be your slave, at least for a while. If sucking him silly don't work, find yourself a REAL man, because trust me, it should work unless the guy is retarded.

Good luck.

If some chick wuld suck my dick regularly i probably wouldnt treat her highly. I mean, you cant respect someone whos sucking your dick just to get along. It just doesnt work.

Status
Not open for further replies.