WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

why are peeps so mean to there parents?

fuck_you

Banned - What an Asshat!
my mom does alot of work around here and i admit that i dont respect her as much as i should - when parents do get upset at us its usually well deserved when you think about it. i get most pissed off when they worrie to much about me - just today iw as super pissed at her about something but i just think that all the disrespect should stop anyone else feel that way? ive tried before but failed........WTF?

swizeguy

How dare you!?
you make a vaild and well stated point.. and i agree with you for the most part. MOST of our parents do alot for us. But even with that it is easy to get mad at them. its like anything else if you spend to much time with anyone you can start to get mad at them for stupid things.
And on the other side of that parents are people to and they can be jackasses just like anyone else. So it depends

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
swizeguy said:
you make a vaild and well stated point.. and i agree with you for the most part. MOST of our parents do alot for us. But even with that it is easy to get mad at them. its like anything else if you spend to much time with anyone you can start to get mad at them for stupid things.
And on the other side of that parents are people to and they can be jackasses just like anyone else. So it depends

WOW! Well said.

it's just a phase... it'll pass.

"Omg, my mom took my hat away, i hate her blah blah blah."

in a few years, they'll realize exactly how much their parents did for them.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
I guess they dont understand what their parents did for them. When they finally grow up, they'll stop and realize what they did was a mistake.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
fuck_you said:
my mom does alot of work around here and i admit that i dont respect her as much as i should - when parents do get upset at us its usually well deserved when you think about it. i get most pissed off when they worrie to much about me - just today iw as super pissed at her about something but i just think that all the disrespect should stop anyone else feel that way? ive tried before but failed........WTF?

Wow. I am proud of you for posting this. for us parents out there this is nice to read. You should talk to your parents, tell them that you respect them. When you fuck up, apologize and try to do better next time, and take your punishment (liek being grounded, whatever) and realize that your parents are there to teach you how to be a person.