WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Why are people such wiseasses?

i hate them worse than i hate kids. ull think something or do something and theyll be like "lol u must have nothing better to do". WTFUCKING HELL? its not like i think/do that thing every fucking day constantly. dumb shits act like theyr the only people who have lives. and on top of that, theyr usually the same people who look like theyr holding back laughs all the time or constantly smiling (i hate them). Dont get close to me or ull get your face smashed is all i have to say.

ex:

me: "Why is this like this?"
wiseass: "Lol dont you have anything better to do than wonder about some random thing for half a second, lol u must have no life if ur not constantly fucking somebody or slashing tires or acting like some dickheaded 15 yr old"
me: *smash* *clean up blood*

ever notice that blunt weapons are the best way to kill/beat someone with. u can release all your anger using blunt weapons. i especially like hardwood croquet mallets.

person99 said:
i hate them worse than i hate kids. ull think something or do something and theyll be like "lol u must have nothing better to do". WTFUCKING HELL? its not like i think/do that thing every fucking day constantly. dumb shits act like theyr the only people who have lives. and on top of that, theyr usually the same people who look like theyr holding back laughs all the time or constantly smiling (i hate them). Dont get close to me or ull get your face smashed is all i have to say.

ex:

wiseass: "Lol dont you have anything better to do than wonder about some random thing for half a second, lol u must have no life if ur not constantly fucking somebody or slashing tires or acting like some dickheaded 15 yr old"

ever notice that blunt weapons are the best way to kill/beat someone with. u can release all your anger using blunt weapons. i especially like hardwood croquet mallets.
this coming from the same person that got pissed off from a kid looking at him...you need to stop bitching about this dude...life is not fucking all about you, ass hat. (that was not a flame so mods dont geht mad) so stfu and stop bitching

deus_ex_machina said:
this coming from the same person that got pissed off from a kid looking at him...you need to stop bitching about this dude...life is not fucking all about you, ass hat. (that was not a flame so mods dont geht mad) so stfu and stop bitching

wtf.com= "Finally a forum dedicated to your fury. Come here to bitch, whine, and moan about everything."

i think u are the one that needs to stfu

person99 said:
wtf.com= "Finally a forum dedicated to your fury. Come here to bitch, whine, and moan about everything."

i think u are the one that needs to stfu
ha. that does not entitle you to bitch about every little thing. I KNOW THE RULES N00B SO DONT TRY TO TELL ME WHAT TO DO. and also, you are a freak. psycopathic. you wanted to kill a kid for looking at you damnit! *sigh* are you even thirteen? you need to be to access this site.

person99 said:

ex:

y do u hate kids so much... most of this stuff u said is just disgusting... as well.. talk about a waste of a life

deus_ex_machina said:
ha. that does not entitle you to bitch about every little thing. I KNOW THE RULES N00B SO DONT TRY TO TELL ME WHAT TO DO. and also, you are a freak. psycopathic. you wanted to kill a kid for looking at you damnit! *sigh* are you even thirteen? you need to be to access this site.
im 22, and wtf is wrong with wanting to kill people? someone pisses you off, you want to kill them or wish death upon them. nothing wrong with that, its not like i go and do it.

damn im leaving. my n00b alert is flashing. fuck this thread. later

Jung

???
Premium
deus_ex_machina said:
lol, i gave you rep for that.

no offense person99, but people who complain about stupidity shouldn't use it to get their point across. also how old are you to be calling everyone kids?

junglizm said:
lol, i gave you rep for that.

no offense person99, but people who complain about stupidity shouldn't use it to get their point across. also how old are you to be calling everyone kids?

scroll up, it says 22. when i say kids i mean 2-12, sometimes higher

Jung

???
Premium
you must've posted at the same time i did, if you're 22 try carrying your self more maturely. children throw fits & result to violence as a meens of conflict resolution. just because you don't go out and do it doesn't make it right.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
These wiseasses are the ones that started out as kids, staring at people.

junglizm said:
you must've posted at the same time i did, if you're 22 try carrying your self more maturely. children throw fits & result to violence as a meens of conflict resolution. not going out and foing it doesn't make it right.
they throw fits and do violent stuff, i dont like it, so im complaining.

u shouldnt yell at kids or even make those remarks, it makes me think ur like a terrorrist or something. hey, you were that age as well, so did you wanna kill yourself or something??

**TRELLIA** said:
u shouldnt yell at kids or even make those remarks, it makes me think ur like a terrorrist or something. hey, you were that age as well, so did you wanna kill yourself or something??

i didnt yell, i have never yelled at anyone in years. when i said that i said "wtf are u looking at" to that kid, i said it in a normal tone. then i thought in my head, "damn that fuckers anoying, i hope he dies". i never show my pissedness outwardly (besides the internet).

Jung

???
Premium
you just threw a fit and thought of violence. wether you realise it or not you just stooped to their level.

junglizm said:
you just threw a fit and thought of violence. wether you realise it or not you just stooped to their level.
i never threw a fit, i didnt jump around and scream. i said "wtf" then i was like "damn i wana kill him" in my head. if i went postal, it was short and all in my head.

Jung

???
Premium
sorry, but you seem incapable of grasping reality. i'll be leaving this thread now, not to return. k, thanx, bye.

pick on the weak, it suites you.

p.s. my 18yr old younger sister expresses her feelings in a more mature manner.

person99 said:
i didnt yell, i have never yelled at anyone in years. when i said that i said "wtf are u looking at" to that kid, i said it in a normal tone. then i thought in my head, "damn that fuckers anoying, i hope he dies". i never show my pissedness outwardly (besides the internet).
you really need to calm down... maybe a doctor?? cause if you really hate kids that much, then there is something wrong there, did something happen badly in your past or something??

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
**TRELLIA** said:
Not for nuthin', But since when is yelling at a kid; a trait that a terrorist is known to possess? Not that he ever said he was yelling at the kid.