WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

why are poeple stupid

i just come back from training in the army and i gotta say without any aregance the people are stupid and should not bred any more because whatever genetic defect that existed 20 years ago hasrun rampid and has tacken control of the populus.

ps. pardon any gramatical errors

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
ketoprothefirst said:
i just come back from training in the army and i gotta say without any aregance the people are stupid and should not bred any more because whatever genetic defect that existed 20 years ago hasrun rampid and has tacken control of the populus.

Well, I'm glad you said the last bit, otherwise I would of called you stupid.

Even though, I still am.

Have a good time.

Welcome.

ketoprothefirst said:

I dunno why people are stupid, but YOU seem kind of stupid.

Boycott

Soul Doubt
wtf is a poeple?

I'm sure you meant "popie" or "pope"... I don't find him all that stupid, but I don't know much about him

Welcome, asshat.