WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Why are you so fucking shy?

Dark-Sith

get a life - she says -
Why are you so fucking shy?

Everyday at school….I see you…you see me and I said hey….you said noting but you staring at me with your big beautiful eyes…..why are you so fucking shy? You know that I love you and I asked on the phone if you love me to but you give no answer and you talk about everything else but still you give no answer…

Why are you so shy? Why do you think that everything is boring?….why do you give no answers?….I’m so angry at you because you let me live in insecurity….give me a goddamn answer and don’t be so shy!

One week later I still know nothing. I’ve called you for 50 times but you don’t pick up the phone if I call and that makes me sick and sad because I know that you are there and that you here the phone ringing…….but than…..you called me and I’m in shock….I never couldn’t imagine that you called back…..but you called for nothing…..

Why are you so shy? Why do you think that everything is boring?….why do you give no answers?….I’m so angry at you because you let me live in insecurity….give goddamn answer and don’t be so shy!

I don’t care no more and Never Again Will My Tears Fall For You!!