WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

why be nice?

Why be nice to every one when most of them are just pretending to like you any way.Why do I go day by day being hated by most of your peers. Ill tell you why because no matter how much they hate me there so jelious of how much it dosent bother me and never will!!!!! :mfinger: :D

ODDDLY

West Coast Birth Life
Welcome to wtf.com shitface. :mfinger:

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
obviously it does bother you if your posting about it

shep

Local alcoholic
welcome to WTF cheesdick :mfinger:

EMTPIXIE

Clitpickle
nickanator999 said:
Why be nice to every one when most of them are just pretending to like you any way.Why do I go day by day being hated by most of your peers. Ill tell you why because no matter how much they hate me there so jelious of how much it dosent bother me and never will!!!!! :mfinger: :D
Welcome to wtf.com, asshead :)

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Welcome to wtf, goat-fucker. :mfinger:

ferengi

Yay fire!
Someone needs to make it their personal mission to issue a 6th grade English book to every new member of WTF.com :mad:
Welcome... dumbass.