WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Why? Because girls suck.

Why is it that women have to have complete control of the relationship?

My girlfriend and I have been fighting for 2 weeks straight, so I decided to take her out to dinner, somewhere really nice. So the whole time she just sits there acting like she hates me. So we leave, and as we get in the car her first words are "why are you such an asshole?" so I freaked the fuck out and screamed "WHY ARE YOU SUCH A FUCKING CUNT?" Yeah, bad idea, don't ever do that, surprisingly she didn't break up with me. But this was all brought on by the fact that she always decides everything, what we do, where we go, when we go, who we go with. Bloody hell, just once I'd like to be able to make the plans. I'd dump her, but the problem is I love her. Damn emotions, and damn women. :axe: :mad: ::fpalm:: :hbreak:

Last edited by a moderator:

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Damn.. that must suck.. I'm not like that because i can never be bothered to hold a grudge.. and also when a guy takes me out somewhere after fighting i forget everything :rolleyes:

I'm not quite sure about the controlling bit... sounds a bit possesive.. I dont have that kinda control about my relationship... maybe its because girls like to be in control :confused:

Sorry to hear about that though

Stardust

Being naked just feels so a-peeling
girls do suck

some girls suck, almost harder than me..

but all girls arent like that, she is just domestic.
And that means she is domestic in bed to and that you guys have no problem with.

But seriously... If you love her and cannot leave her, you have to say this to her, talk about how you want to make plans and suprise her and not let her just decide everything. if you love her..talk to her about it!!

If she dumps you, she is..just stupid.
Becouse, if you can put up with that.. and she cant stand you being honest..then you are the best thing that could happen to her and she will never get anything better than you.

If she realizes how stupid she has been acting then good for you, you will now be able to live your life a bit with your own plans.

Sometimes girls have to realize what they are doing, sometimes we are stupid and we dont understand that it is hurting you guys or something. you have to make her realize how much that hurts n etc...

helped?

Thanks for the quick replies, she's out of town for a couple of days so I'm hoping we both get over the shit we've been going through.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
AnthemBoy7 said:

My girlfriend and I have been fighting for 2 weeks straight, so I decided to take her out to dinner, somewhere really nice. So the whole time she just sits there acting like she hates me. So we leave, and as we get in the car her first words are "why are you such an asshole?" so I freaked the fuck out and screamed "WHY ARE YOU SUCH A FUCKING CUNT?" Yeah, bad idea, don't ever do that, surprisingly she didn't break up with me. But this was all brought on by the fact that she always decides everything, what we do, where we go, when we go, who we go with. Bloody hell, just once I'd like to be able to make the plans. I'd dump her, but the problem is I love her. Damn emotions, and damn women. :axe: :mad: ::fpalm:: :hbreak:
If you were not being such an asshole, she would not have had to tell you that you were being an asshole.

Mabye you just need a different girl.

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
AnthemBoy7 said:

Does she at least give you your balls back on the weekends? I mean, cmon man, quite being a fucking pussy. Stand up, and don't let the woman boss your wimp-ass around. I was like you, however, I realized I needed to stop letting women run all over me (I think every guy lets women run over them until they stand up for themselves). Dude, just start making decisions, and earn your balls back. :thumbsup:

lobo

Banned - What an Asshat!
quit smokin' first ... at least good experience :mfinger:

Eat_my_nuttz

The Man You Love To Hate.
AnthemBoy7 said:

Why? because your a pussy. Women aren't always dominent, just your gf. You want it, take it.if not shup up.

dude, I wish I could quit smoking, but every time I try the girlfriend pisses me off or bums me out or stresses me so much I have to pick up a pack. It's a vicious cycle.

Eat_my_nuttz said:
Why? because your a pussy. Women aren't always dominent, just your gf. You want it, take it.if not shup up.
yeah well, I don't want it, but I don't want to have to live without her if at all possible. So eat me. :mfinger:

Fugly

Tenderony
Young love....ahhhhh its so beautiful isn't it. You are a tool. Not flaming here but if i took a chick to dinner and she did that i would drop her ass on the side of the road and say "Why dont you go outside and play hide and go fuck yourself."

Fugly

Tenderony
Yes because when you are a tool she will dump you. You best strategy is to dump her right now. Show her who's boss. She'll be back. She is wiping her feet on your forehead. Do you actually think girls dig that?

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
Fugly said:
Yes because when you are a tool she will dump you. You best strategy is to dump her right now. Show her who's boss. She'll be back. She is wiping her feet on your forehead. Do you actually think girls dig that?

I agree with Fugly on this point. Drop her ass. Girls like a challenge, and you aren't posing much of one. You will be dumped and heart-broken, and then you will come here and whine about it.