WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

why bother?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remo

he coulda been somebody
ok this is pointless

ok, since everybody needs to be the funnier guy i took away my nice philisophical message and put in a crappy one.

its only words on your computer screen, dont be offended.

Remo

he coulda been somebody
Why are you caring about us caring when we are all caring about the internet where no one should really care about caring??? ----Not funny, seriously

You guys need a girlfriend. (I sure do hope I get alot of offended people replying for this one) :balloons:

Remo

he coulda been somebody
You people are not funny find something better to do

ferengi

Yay fire!
Remo said:
You People Are Not Funny! Find Something Better To Do!
What, Like Capitalize All The Words In A Post For No Reason Whatsoever So We Can Be Special Like You? :rolleyes:

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
clearly you have misunderstood this sites purpous. this is a site for bitching, whining about whatever you want, yet you come here and try and tell us what to bitch about? excuse me? someone who has five posts? i say cockfarm him...........just because i think itl shut his ass up

Remo

he coulda been somebody
cockfarm him? im not sure i understand.

wow a lot of people have alread made the little thing on there turn red! this doesnt make my self esteem any lower because its only a little bar.

this is what im talking about.

whats so great about me capitalizing every word?

ferengi

Yay fire!
Remo said:
cockfarm him? im not sure i understand.
Try reading the forum descriptions sometime, fucktard.
Cock Farm
This is where the local scum find themselves. Your rep is gone. You must redeem yourself and reach +1500 rep points to re-join society! If you're not successful, the resident cock farmers -- well, why ruin the surprise...

Remo

he coulda been somebody
dude i dont care. youre just a bunch or dorks and this is just a website. i dont give a fuck about a stupid cockfarm thing OK??????? i dont spend my life here on WTF.com!

tzedek

Original Member
Remo said:
funny.

here an idea, why dont you do something with your life and play drums, like me? it'll be good for ya.
im going to get a drum set when i get out of college

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
Hey, assreamer, use the edit button, and quit double posting.

Don't capitalize the first letter in everyword.

And use the quote button when you are directly talking to someone.

Oh, and go suck a cock. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.