WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

why breaking up is f**ked up

So ok me and my gf just broke up. OK cool thats ok with, but on the other hand its not. Well i still like her and have feeling for her i think but then she gose and breaks up wiht me wiht some bs story. ok for all the girls that read this plz tell me if you told your bf or ex that you both need to split because you started at a bad time and you need to work something out first, that it is sometimes true or you just lieing through your teeth and i should just give up on that soul and move on.

supposedtabeme

The Skinny One
Usually my boyfriend break up with me. When I break up with them I tell them the truth, but I think I'm not part of the mayority.

i'm not exactly a person who likes displaying feelings but there was always somebody telling me
"I told you so."
Now i feel like 5 different ppl locked in a cage. Dude get over it. we're all human and shit happens. maybe you want to torment yourself with emotions that won't be regained until....
here's what i think
if its:
it's not you, it's me. BS it was you
i need time to think. BS she fucked around and either has no spine or is eating the greener grass.
i want to be alone. She desperately wants to be loved in some unexplainable way.
i'm a dumbass but i tell it how i feel it

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
one-dead-soul said:
So ok me and my gf just broke up. OK cool thats ok with, but on the other hand its not. Well i still like her and have feeling for her i think but then she gose and breaks up wiht me wiht some bs story. ok for all the girls that read this plz tell me if you told your bf or ex that you both need to split because you started at a bad time and you need to work something out first, that it is sometimes true or you just lieing through your teeth and i should just give up on that soul and move on.
Work something out first??? RED FLAG!! Prolly got another boy on the side that has a car. That spells doom for you!

Ctoit

Tenderony
spill14me said:
i'm not exactly a person who likes displaying feelings but there was always somebody telling me
"I told you so."
Now i feel like 5 different ppl locked in a cage. Dude get over it. we're all human and shit happens. maybe you want to torment yourself with emotions that won't be regained until....
here's what i think
if its:
it's not you, it's me. BS it was you
i need time to think. BS she fucked around and either has no spine or is eating the greener grass.
i want to be alone. She desperately wants to be loved in some unexplainable way.
i'm a dumbass but i tell it how i feel it

AHH Someone who understands it:

Its not you its me --- no its really you, I'm just not that into you, cuz if I was nothing would stop me from calling, seeing, e-mailing, fucking whatever it is that is not happening.......... :cool:

yea i see what ur talking about it probably is just me and im a fuck up but there is more ppl were that comes from

gurlgonewild

Was machen Sie?
she's had her fun, or you've helped her get through (you were the ), or god only fuckin knows...?????? aren't you too young to be OCD-ing over a chic?

there are many more asshats out there to be had. just waiting for you to come along. and then there may come a time when you find the one. she is not her.

no help but thanks

she's had her fun, or you've helped her get through (you were the ), or god only fuckin knows...?????? aren't you too young to be OCD-ing over a chic?

this dosent help with anything plus i dont think any1 is to young to be like this over a girl or a guy plus, i known this girl for 4yrs she not just some random person i meet over time she kinda important to me

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
I never had a girlfriend, so I don't know how bad the breakup thing is.

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
I don't know about anyone else, but I am in a very difficult situation myself right now. The only person I have told so far is Smoke.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
one-dead-soul said:
What?!!?! YEAHHHHHH, OK-K-K-K. LETS DO THIS THANG AND GET CRUNK!

MsPunK

Tenderony
yeh my bf split up with me the other day, its such a long fucked up journey over two years that im half glad its over and half wanting him to hold me again. but hey dude, at least she told you some bullshit. he just turned around to me and said "i dont give a damn about you anymore" great stuff!!! LETS PARTY cos life is good

well to add to my little thing i finally found out my ex gf cheated on me wiht some guy i know which i think is once again really fucked up but since it ova i really cant do anything about it. oh well life moves on

RxBitch

Equal opportunity annoyer
See above posts. You're young. You'll learn. And when you do learn it all, forget it 'cause it don't work.