WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Why Can't My Best Friend Back Off????????

TKDfreak

Poke me and DIE
So I have this friend...she's not a bitch or anything...just clingy. REALLY clingy. She got mad at me the other day at school because she had to go see the counselor person about summer school, and I said I'd be by the espresso place down the hall because one of our mutual friends works there. I went down there, and Peter (AKA mutual friend) was skipping again and I was being yelled at by his asswipe cousin, and Jamie (best friend) was not coming and not coming and not coming. So I got tired of waiting and went off to visit one of my other friends...after almost half and hour Jamie shows up where I'm sitting and she's like, "Thanks for waiting for me!" in about the nastiest voice possible. I just said sorry, but she wasn't there and neither was Peter and the asswipe cousin was yelling at me so I left. And then I turned and continiued talking to my other friend. So Jamie just leaned against the wall like she was waiting for me to finish talking and leave with her. Needless to say, I didn't. She got really huffy and started sighing after a while and then finally stomped off without saying a word. She's like this every time I want to hang out with my other friends, and she completely monopolizes my life!! She's very childish too, because she's mommy at home, living with nine siblings and parents always at work. Her family's very poor, and I'd feel awful just telling her to let me have other friends, but I can't take it anymore!!!! I want to tell her to :fuckoff: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bnccoder

Postaholic
Make a thread in Welcome Wagon saying hi to the site. Make sure to read Yuck's guide while you're there. About your friend, tell her how you feel and hopefully she will understand.

/Pokes you (had to do it)

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
bnccoder said:
Make a thread in Welcome Wagon saying hi to the site. Make sure to read Yuck's guide while you're there. About your friend, tell her how you feel and hopefully she will understand.

/Pokes you (had to do it)
Fuck the welcome wagon, I never posted in there when I joined..

About your friend, next time you see her, grab her breasts. That's the best possible thing you could do. :thumbsup: