WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Why can't...

Lost86

i give up!11 /wrists
WHY CAN'T ANY HAIR CUT TYPE PLACE EVER GET MY HAIR RIGHT?! Is it just me, or the state I live in, but does anyone else have any bad experiences with hair cut places? You tell them the sun and you get the fucking moon. I just started a new job in a warehouse and my long hair is very annoying and hot. So I wanted it shoulder length and I wanted it layered. With the layers, I wanted the shortest layer to be maybe an inch above my shoulder. My hair length is now a complete two inches above my shoulder. WHAT THE FUCK is WRONG with people?!!!! :mad: :mfinger: Yeah, I know it will grow back, but until then, I have to look like a fucking idiot.

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
I know what you mean. Nearly every time I go to the barber's I end up nearly getting my fucking head shaved. It doesn't matter what I tell them, they always cut it down to less than an inch. Going to different places doesn't seem to work either.

Lost86 said:
With the layers, I wanted the shortest layer to be maybe an inch above my shoulder. My hair length is now a complete two inches above my shoulder. WHAT THE FUCK is WRONG with people?!!!!
Sorry to hear about your hair. I know what you mean, though. If they don't know hair is longer when it's wet, maybe they shouldn't be working at a salon. Stupid people.

One time, this stupid cunt was too busy flirting with guys half her age to bother with doing it right. She basically pulled my hair back into a low ponytail and cut it. That was all she did. I wanted to kill the bitch!

That's why when I find someone who does a good job, I get their name and ask for them whenever I go back.

gummi_

Tenderony
Sorry to hear about your hair... it blows having it a way you dont like... but, like you said, it does grow back at least :happysad:

My girlfriend gets around the problem by finding a picture of the style she wants, takes it in with her, and shows the hairdresser. Maybe you could try that next time? Works for her :)

Here's hoping your hair grows back quick!

Jung

???
Premium
Lost86 said:
WHY CAN'T ANY HAIR CUT TYPE PLACE EVER GET MY HAIR RIGHT?! Is it just me, or the state I live in, but does anyone else have any bad experiences with hair cut places? You tell them the sun and you get the fucking moon. I just started a new job in a warehouse and my long hair is very annoying and hot. So I wanted it shoulder length and I wanted it layered. With the layers, I wanted the shortest layer to be maybe an inch above my shoulder. My hair length is now a complete two inches above my shoulder. WHAT THE FUCK is WRONG with people?!!!! :mad: :mfinger: Yeah, I know it will grow back, but until then, I have to look like a fucking idiot.
Stop going to Fantasic Sams or other equally shitty chains. Find a nice local Salon and just spend the extra money for a quality hair cut.

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
I have a double crown. it fucks with most barbers..

That's one of the reasons why I don't get my hair cut.

That, and because I like long hair. Just cause people say guys should have short hair because they're guys, doesn't means I should. :thumbsup:

Jung

???
Premium
My parents always took me to the Salon they went to when I was a kid. When I was first out on my own, I just went to where ever was cheapest; I usually got shitty haircuts at those places. Now I just go to the Salon my girlfriend goes to, they're not too expensive ($25 for a mens cut, and they use a straight razor and hot shaving cream to shave your neck and hair line. :thumbsup: ) I never have to wait in lines, listen to someone else's ill behaved kid crying in the waiting area and I always get quality haircuts. I don't mind paying for quality, well, because you usually do get what you pay for. I don't want community college rejects cutting my hair either!

Jung

???
Premium
Insanitee said:
just shave a no. 3
Some people actually like having hair, and decent hair cuts. But since Lost86 is a female, I seriously doubt she would want the GI Jane/lesbian look, but who knows.