WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

why chaz_schaeffer is gay --->

Status
Not open for further replies.

errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr damn im not gay!!!!!!! jesus christ!!! damn get it through ur fucking head im not gay !!!! please stop saying im gay because im not damn!!!

chaz_schaeffer said:
errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr damn im not gay!!!!!!! jesus christ!!! damn get it through ur fucking head im not gay !!!! please stop saying im gay because im not damn!!!
:rotflmao:

this reply got I'M GAY! written all over

pimpyobitch

Banned - What an Asshat!
I dont know if hes gay but hes poor as hell!! Lives in a box :) What a dumb ass, and to think he says hes a student. Maybe hes going back to graduate from high school.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
chaz_schaeffer said:
im not gay damn get it through ur head !!! :mfinger:

Ok, so mabye your not gay, but who the fuck are you and why the fuck should anyone care?

:p

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
dustinzgirl said:
Ok, so mabye your not gay, but who the fuck are you and why the fuck should anyone care?

:p

Thats what the fuck i was wondering but then

fuck it this thread is gay nonetheless

and I have lost valuable IQ points to it

Status
Not open for further replies.