WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

why chexmix sux

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
ok im nota pro at ranting but

wtf is with chexmix you get more chex and pretizles than any thin, this sux i mean why dont you get more little bread stix, or rye chips i mean this is a tragity when you reach into the bag and all there is, is cereal and pretizles that is fuckin gay.
i know what your thinkin i ate all the good stuff right away but no i dident, i just would put it into a bag for munchies at work.

thanks for lookin at the dumbest rant on WTF
youknowthedeal

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
I think they are good

^

note lame thread, lame response

magnolia

Postaholic
youknowthedeal said:
ok im nota pro at ranting but

wtf is with chexmix you get more chex and pretizles than any thin, this sux i mean why dont you get more little bread stix, or rye chips i mean this is a tragity when you reach into the bag and all there is, is cereal and pretizles that is fuckin gay.
i know what your thinkin i ate all the good stuff right away but no i dident, i just would put it into a bag for munchies at work.

thanks for lookin at the dumbest rant on WTF
youknowthedeal
I agree whole heartedly with u. They charge u an arm and a leg for the stuff u don't want. I wonder when someone will start to sell only the good parts. Maybe they already have, I dunno.