why cuddlemuffin is a douchebag whore

Status
Not open for further replies.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
nameless_girl96 said:
first of all i was i a hurry to write that shit
second 96 for all of those ppl who is talkin shit about it, it is for my first name and last; 9 first 6 last ok?
third i know this is the interweb but wtf cm u really have a problems with me lets solve it
so what u wanna do!?????????? :mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger:

I personally want to laugh at you.

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
smoke-it said:
And btw, Cuddlemuffin > You anytime, you dumb worthless peice of shit.
Whoa, what the hell did I do to you for you to say that? I am not going to flame anybody I like. The only time I ever flame is if there is an idiot like Namless girl96 or Jonny Cunt Rag

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
nameless_girl96 said:
second 96 for all of those ppl who is talkin shit about it, it is for my first name and last; 9 first 6 last ok?
third i know this is the interweb but wtf cm u really have a problems with me lets solve it
As for you, you 8 year old piece of shit! Fuck off and get the Fuck out because no one likes your sorry little halfpint ass. You need to grow up and learn your writing skills because it is not working for you. :mfinger: :mfinger: Good Bye and :mfinger:

fuck_you

Banned - What an Asshat!
nameless_girl96 said:

none cares..now please go away. or ill be tempted to throw antoher tomato..

:tomato:

Fugly

Tenderony
All of you shut up and let the cat fight continue. Sheesh. Maybe we can get some pudding wrestling or something.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Fugly said:
All of you shut up and let the cat fight continue. Sheesh. Maybe we can get some pudding wrestling or something.
"nude pudding wrestling on the 2nd stage. free! One is a moron the other has been called a Douchebag whore. see them fight it out to the death. "

Stephy96

Banned - What an Asshat!
CuddleMuffin said:
As for you, you 8 year old piece of shit! Fuck off and get the Fuck out because no one likes your sorry little halfpint ass. You need to grow up and learn your writing skills because it is not working for you. :mfinger: :mfinger: Good Bye and :mfinger:

u know what at least MY name is STILL comin outta UR mouth
now whos the child? :wstupid:

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
nameless_girl96 said:
What a fucking Retared ass Bitch. God Damn, would someone put thier dick in her mouth so she would shut the hell up. Or better yet, does any one have a dildo so I can shove it down her throat and out her ass?

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
nameless_girl96 said:

uhm, what the fuck? That made no sense what so ever, learn how to speak english you dumbfuck. :mfinger:

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
smoke-it said:
uhm, what the fuck? That made no sense what so ever, learn how to speak english you dumbfuck. :mfinger:
Tell me about it, I never even said her name. I may have quoted her post but never said her name.

MaxPower

Strike First Strike Hard
Staff
nameless_girl96 said:
Better than having your name come out of someone's ass.

Descent

Hella Constipated
Cuddles said:

Um, isn't that my saying :confused: .

Anyway, Nameless, you need to fucking pay attention in your third grade english class, STOP using net slang, and then maybe we will respect you.

Hell, I know ghetto kids in my school who are more articulate than you. I suggest you piss off, you fag shitter!

*REP POINT FOR SOUTH PARK REFERENCE*

Status
Not open for further replies.