why cuddlemuffin is a douchebag whore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stephy96

Banned - What an Asshat!
CuddleMuffin said:
What a fucking Retared ass Bitch. God Damn, would someone put thier dick in her mouth so she would shut the hell up. Or better yet, does any one have a dildo so I can shove it down her throat and out her ass?
naw thats ur job remember

Descent

Hella Constipated

That was fucking pathetic. Go back to class, you reeking shit!

I bet even crabs would scurry away from your cunt. It probobly smells like limburger cheese.

Is this you, or is this some other girl who got caught in the Britney Spears craze?

Oh, and about your grammar and "speling," read the other enclosed image. That is, if you have the intelligence to, which I highly doubt.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
nameless_girl96 said:

Hey kiddo, it is usually wise not to fuck with people that other people will defend before they defend you, you simply prove yourself not only inadequate at "flaming" (which I really dont give a shit about) but immature at conversationalism. Now, I do not know what cuddle could ever have done to your raunchy ass to encourage such vicious behavior, but please, do try to make an intelligent and thoughtfull post, or at least try to master the English language to a fourth grade ability.

And furthermore,

Dont fuck with cuddle you little twat. I will make you cry like a virgin girl in a male prison.

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
dustinzgirl said:
Hey kiddo, it is usually wise not to fuck with people that other people will defend before they defend you, you simply prove yourself not only inadequate at "flaming" (which I really dont give a shit about) but immature at conversationalism. Now, I do not know what cuddle could ever have done to your raunchy ass to encourage such vicious behavior, but please, do try to make an intelligent and thoughtfull post, or at least try to master the English language to a fourth grade ability.

And furthermore,

Dont fuck with cuddle you little twat. I will make you cry like a virgin girl in a male prison.
I LMAO at that...I would give you more rep, but it won't let me due to I already gave you some in another post...lol.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Yeah, I agree with you icka, or if it is a girl, its sure as hell an 8 year old.

icka

:)
nah not 8.. like 14 or 15! 8 year olds are still untainted.. this girl has a terrible potty mouth.. where is the soap?

FuhkFace

Hoodrat
CuddleMuffin said:
What a fucking Retared ass Bitch. God Damn, would someone put thier dick in her mouth so she would shut the hell up. Or better yet, does any one have a dildo so I can shove it down her throat and out her ass?
Down her throat and out her ass?? Is this possible!? hold on let me ask Kama Sutra.............Nope, you can put it down her throat then in her ass or vica versa but not in one way and out the other, if you could would that be classified as a hand puupet? or Cak puppet!?

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
FuhkFace said:
Down her throat and out her ass?? Is this possible!? hold on let me ask Kama Sutra.............Nope, you can put it down her throat then in her ass or vica versa but not in one way and out the other, if you could would that be classified as a hand puupet? or Cak puppet!?
What the fuck are you talking about...If you can't make any sence...stay out of our fight.

FuhkFace

Hoodrat
I just want to know, if you could put your dick in one way and out the other would it be classified as a Cak puppet, I'm not trying to get into the fight I just asked a question :(

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
FuhkFace said:
I just want to know, if you could put your dick in one way and out the other would it be classified as a Cak puppet, I'm not trying to get into the fight I just asked a question :(
I don't know if it is true..I was just so pissed off that I can say anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.