WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

why did redoctober get farmed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
For persistent flaming, and thread shitting. He was repeatedly warned, not to every thread that he participated in, no matter what the original topic, as his personal political soap box. He refused to comply. I gave him a 7 day ban, then cockfarmed him. If you guys want him out, it's up to you. His fate is in your hands.

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Dutch takes it.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
... And the due process of the law having been carried out, RedOctober cried his dutch eyes out in the far corners of the cock farm.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
MaxPower said:
For persistent flaming, and thread shitting. He was repeatedly warned, not to every thread that he participated in, no matter what the original topic, as his personal political soap box. He refused to comply. I gave him a 7 day ban, then cockfarmed him. If you guys want him out, it's up to you. His fate is in your hands.
For those of you who can not read very well or hold a thought pattern beyond one sentance:

'cuz he is a dumb fuck.

Good times.

I remember him from back in the day. Before DG and GF were mods. Good times. Good times. Too bad him and Rek1 don't come back so we can humilate them in B&T. :(

Maybe I'm missing something here

What is up with all the Dutch hatred? I'm certainly not a bastion of tolerance but why hate Dutch people? They are just like people everywhere, except for the clog-dancing. I could probably hate them for that, now that I think about it.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
empathyiskey said:
What is up with all the Dutch hatred? I'm certainly not a bastion of tolerance but why hate Dutch people? They are just like people everywhere, except for the clog-dancing. I could probably hate them for that, now that I think about it.

If you don't like random stereotypical hate mongering, go stick your dick in a dyke hole. :thumbsup:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
brainwashmonkey said:
If you don't like random stereotypical hate mongering, go stick your dick in a dyke hole. :thumbsup:
Really. What is life if you can not randomly stereotypically hatefully mongerish someone?

Status
Not open for further replies.