WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Why do birthdays suck?

FearKillR

The Dead Jester
Really...what can be worse about turning 20 and moping around the house b/c of b/s...not wanting to live anymore further than 20?...This should be interesting...

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
why is it everyone finds 20 to be so sucky? at worst if your not hit by a bus or ran into the side of a building while taking a flight to see grandma, you'll live to be 70.. so you got a time span almost 3 times longer then you've already been alive... course if your life sucks, you got no money, your girlfriend left you for an ugly fat chick, you got fired for being a loser, and your ugly... then you prolly dont wanna live that long....

ReiMeishin

Dreaming to live
20 is a sucky age because you are in your twenties but cannot legally drink.

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
unless your in another country... :D and since when did anyone 20 ever worry about not being able to 'legally' drink?

Slacker

Postaholic
Shit, Alot of people at the age of 20 get away with being drunk. As long as they are not driving. When you turn 20 you should be happy that you are not a teenager anymore and a adult. 20 is when you actually start your life.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Post again when you are all 30, then we might care. But if you are whining about being 20, go jump off a cliff.

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
I turn 28 in two days....

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
i was 38 two weeks ago.. birthdays haven't mattered in a long time for me but my wife wanted to treat me so we went and got wankered on belgian beers at this little place.. a LOT better than whatever i did on my 20th b'day.. which was probably acid and associated oddness..

moral, if you're not happy.. change your meds..

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
void said:
i was 38 two weeks ago.. birthdays haven't mattered in a long time for me but my wife wanted to treat me so we went and got wankered on belgian beers at this little place.. a LOT better than whatever i did on my 20th b'day.. which was probably acid and associated oddness..

moral, if you're not happy.. change your meds..

Cool! Old ppl!

lol...

FearKillR

The Dead Jester
considering I've been in several life threatening wrecks and such sorts...my luck will be that im not living much longer...as far as bitching and whining goes..isn't that what this forum is for?

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
FearKillR said:
considering I've been in several life threatening wrecks and such sorts...my luck will be that im not living much longer...as far as bitching and whining goes..isn't that what this forum is for?
Yes, but that doesnt mean we can not razz you for such.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
dustinzgirl said:
Cool! Old ppl!

lol...
yeah, i laugh when i think that i'm too old to be doing this shit.. but you know, at least i'm honest about it.. i sometimes think the web is populated by 13 year olds pretending to be 20 and 45 year olds pretending to be 25.. no flame intended.. :)

Birthdays are over rated.

My 19th sucked. My 18th sucked. My 17th sucked. My 20th sucked.

Hell, all my birthdays sucked, since I was 14.

Slacker

Postaholic
Unforgiven said:
Birthdays are over rated.

My 19th sucked. My 18th sucked. My 17th sucked. My 20th sucked.

Hell, all my birthdays sucked, since I was 14.
Before that you went to Chucky Cheese's Which was oh so fun./sarcasm

Birthdays are celebrating you getting older but nobody wants to get older so you are celebrating getting one year closer to death. How Ironic?

Linksy said:
Before that you went to Chucky Cheese's Which was oh so fun./sarcasm

Birthdays are celebrating you getting older but nobody wants to get older so you are celebrating getting one year closer to death. How Ironic?
That's what I always say on my birthday.

One year closer to the day I die.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
Unforgiven said:
One year closer to the day I die.
or.. one day closer every day.. if you really want to look on the bright side..:dance:

i think that it's just one more year i don't have to do again.

Slacker

Postaholic
void said:
or.. one day closer every day.. if you really want to look on the bright side..:dance:

i think that it's just one more year i don't have to do again.
But one less year in your life that you will miss. When you are on your death bed then you might have something to say.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
Linksy said:
But one less year in your life that you will miss. When you are on your death bed then you might have something to say.
i know, i was kidding.. :happysad: