WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Why do people wait till the last minute?

So I was going to go up to Austin tonight with my roommate to this party. I'm almost through getting ready when he tells me, "I don't tink I want to leave San Antonio tonight." Well thanks a FUCKING lot, now I gotta go alone or don't go at all. :gun: :sword: :thumbsdn:

ReiMeishin

Dreaming to live
It seems he's afraid, and he will not be changing his mind, although he may regret his decision several years from now when it doesn't matter anymore.

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
maybe after not going you will sit at home bored and decide to read a few books on physics and chemisty and stumble onto cold fusion making billions of dollars for yourself, a home next to bill gates in seattle, and a super model wife..

ReiMeishin

Dreaming to live
Darklight said:
maybe after not going you will sit at home bored and decide to read a few books on physics and chemisty and stumble onto cold fusion making billions of dollars for yourself, a home next to bill gates in seattle, and a super model wife..
Never happens. Ambition is necessary for success. And when did I ever refer to myself? (I know it was implied, and I know I mocked your sarcasm, but fear is the most dominant and most primal instinct. It is hard to overcome.)

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
cant be too bad... you aint been banned and your rep is positive... unless your a child molestor or republican... j/k on the republican bit..

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
That fucking sucks Sideshow Bob. I hope you still find a way to have fun without the bloke.

I had a good time after all. A lot of people from this other Austin based messageboard were there. Got pretty drunk and danced my ass off. It sucked for the first little bit when I was there alone but all in all a good time was had. :thumbsup: