WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Why Do Ppl Want Only What They Cant Have!!?1?1!

GIR

Flame Bait
ok, explain this one to me... some fuck tard liked this chick for a long time. and i liked this other chick. i told him to saty away from my chick cause i liked her. hes like ok. but now when the chick he likes, likes him now... he wants my chick! WTF IS WRONG WITH HIM!

PyroSpawn

Flame Bait
Fuck tards like that should be shot :gun: ..........then shot again :gun: and why the fuck don;t u

GIR

Flame Bait
hell yea!

sure id shoot him. but the lacking of a gun that is. i mean seriously he could be with someone right now, instead, he crosses me and its pissing me off sooo bad! :sword:

[wtf]trance

Trance-Nrgey
maybe you could tell me this cock-suckerz name....and i would preced to kicking his ass, unless he's bigger than i am... then i'll stay cool :cool:

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
I ssem to have stumbled into the Jerry Lewis Telethon here...

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
GottaHurt said:
I ssem to have stumbled into the Jerry Lewis Telethon here...

Fuck man!!ROFL... 5 points!!!

shep

Local alcoholic
8.5 in my books :mfinger:

tharuz

Bringer of Order
I always liked this redhead chick, but I guess she only likes morons

oh well

Deez Nutz

I are baboon!
GIR said:
ok, explain this one to me... some fuck tard liked this chick for a long time. and i liked this other chick. i told him to saty away from my chick cause i liked her. hes like ok. but now when the chick he likes, likes him now... he wants my chick! WTF IS WRONG WITH HIM!
That guy is retarted as hell.