WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

why do step dads have to fuck up lives and pretend like he controls your life?

Short-N-Sexy

Banned - What an Asshat!
Ever since I was about 7 years old my mom got married again to my step dad. Now I am 20 and all I get is no I cant do this and no I cant do that and my boyfriend is supposively no good. WTF! I have been seeing by boyfriend for almost 3 fucking years and I am not going to get told I cannot see him, I am fucking 20, and he is not even my real fucking dad and never will be. If I had my fucking way and had the money I would have left along time ago. I am trying so hard to make this money so I could get my own place, in the mean time he can fuck the hell off and leave me the fuck alone :mad: because he cannot control me :cool: no longer and fuck, he has two kids he can control that are only 12 and 13 years of age. Is anyone else in this situation?

Turd

Fresh Meat
No but i think you should just give him the finger. Btw what about your real dad?

FUBAR

Jean Jacket Tough Guy
honestly...boo hoo..oh hes not my real dad...well obviously he gives more of a shit about you then your real dad who ditched when you were a baby....so it would seem that maybe your just a spoiled bitch that doesnt understand what she has...some people dont even have a dad or mom...maybe you should just be happy someone cares enough for you to look out for your best interests...and just cuz you dont agree doesnt mean hes wrong

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Short-N-Sexy said:
Ever since I was about 7 years old my mom got married again to my step dad. Now I am 20 and all I get is no I cant do this and no I cant do that and my boyfriend is supposively no good. WTF! I have been seeing by boyfriend for almost 3 fucking years and I am not going to get told I cannot see him, I am fucking 20, and he is not even my real fucking dad and never will be. If I had my fucking way and had the money I would have left along time ago. I am trying so hard to make this money so I could get my own place, in the mean time he can fuck the hell off and leave me the fuck alone :mad: because he cannot control me :cool: no longer and fuck, he has two kids he can control that are only 12 and 13 years of age. Is anyone else in this situation?
Usually Dads/Step dads can see right through all your boyfriends...remember 99.9% of all men want whats between your legs and not whats between your ears...At the age of 20 I'm sure your mom has told you this many many times....Problem is dads also know this cause they were once young too, and out there chasin skirts... :oink:

durtytoothbrush

no piggy no!!!
I was in this situation for a while too after i moved with my mother to Texas. I really didn't have any rules though. My stepdad would walk around naked all of the time- it was shocking to me that he would do that and keep doing that after I told him how much it bothered me. I had never even seen my own dad naked (and still haven't thank god). He also drank so much that it came out of his pores in this really odd-smelling odor. I don't think I have ever seen him sober, but he acts normal because it's like he has built a tolerance against it. He was really cool a lot of the time but after we would have fights he would make rules just to show me that he had power and I didn't. WEll i moved out and moved back to Colorado with a woman I hardly knew because i knew growing up in that situation wasn't going to work for me.

as for advice for you, you are still young and under the rules of the people who are paying for the house you live in. Just grit your teeth until you can get the money to move out. If your boyfriend is as good as you say he is, he will help you find a way to leave. - i think that it is weird that you are over 18 and your parents still think they can tell you what to do.

RA64

Hoodrat
That sucks. At least your saving up to move out. Thats your best bet I'd say. As long as your living in his house, you'll have to deal with him...

</rant>

Tenderony
TwisT said:
Usually Dads/Step dads can see right through all your boyfriends...remember 99.9% of all men want whats between your legs and not whats between your ears...At the age of 20 I'm sure your mom has told you this many many times....Problem is dads also know this cause they were once young too, and out there chasin skirts... :oink:
After 3 years he had best got between those legs.

No. Not the stepdad.

</rant>