WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Why Do the French Suck Balls?

ron

Buster of Asses
Discuss all of the ways in which the French suck balls.

If you've ever met a Frenchman, you'll immediately notice that personal hygiene is lost on them. You'll notice, in fact, as the sorry bastard walks toward you. Man, don't get caught in a small room with one.

They're pussies. Here, try this URL for fun and select the first result:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=french+military+victories&btnG=Google+Search

What's wrong with these people? I mean, it's a country where they constantly start shit around the world, quickly get in over their heads, beg for someone to save them, pull out completely from the situation when someone else gets involved, and then criticize the country that pulled their asses out of the fire (again).

Your turn.

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Nothing like being on the same page today.Why the French suck is too long a topic to post here. But here's my earlier rant of some of my experiences with the French.

ron

Buster of Asses
GottaHurt said:
Nothing like being on the same page today.Why the French suck is too long a topic to post here. But here's my earlier rant of some of my experiences with the French.
Oh, come on. Favor us with some healthy ranting. Your other post was pretty good, though.

yowatupdogg

Banned - What an Asshat!
THE FRENCH SUCK

NO QUESTION :cool:

THE FRENCH SUCK :sword:

----------------------------------------------------
PAIN CAN BE SUCH A HORRIBLE THING :sword:

Chris

Sick Bastard
I lived in france for two fucking years!!! My french teachers was the biggest bitch I've ever met, I even wrote "The teacher's a hooker" on the desk, mwahahahahah!...my brother's girlfriend from france, and her dad, came to visit us here in switzerland, her dad smelled shit! 30 min. in a car with that guy! GOD! I would rather be smelling someone's ass...(preferably a girl...)

shep

Local alcoholic
ron said:
Discuss all of the ways in which the French suck balls.

If you've ever met a Frenchman, you'll immediately notice that personal hygiene is lost on them. You'll notice, in fact, as the sorry bastard walks toward you. Man, don't get caught in a small room with one.

They're pussies. Here, try this URL for fun and select the first result:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=french+military+victories&btnG=Google+Search

What's wrong with these people? I mean, it's a country where they constantly start shit around the world, quickly get in over their heads, beg for someone to save them, pull out completely from the situation when someone else gets involved, and then criticize the country that pulled their asses out of the fire (again).

Your turn.

you hit the nail on the head bud :thumbsup:

yowatupdogg

Banned - What an Asshat!
all of u are right someoine got really mad at me when i said the french smell in a thread abd i am like go to france and u will know what i mean

but anyways all of u are good for thinking the french smell and stuff so keep it up

the frencg suck :mfinger:

--------------------------------------------------------------
pain can be such a horrilbe thing :sword:

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
I hate to generalize but they are so arrogant, and for what reasons? It's beyond me.:confused:

WTFNation

"I'm a Song From The 60s"
Xenophobes!

These people are retarded. I'd be willing to bet that most of them have never been outside the USA, let alone to France. They probably couldn't even point it out on a globe, or have even met anyone French. You people make me sick with your Xenophobic rants and flames against other nations. If the USA is so fucking great, why do Americans feel the need to put down other nations? I think the USA is one big inferiority complex, and is jealous of the freedoms that other nations enjoy and the opinions of the rest of the world about these other nations.

Oh but I can hear it now... "The USA is the free-est country in the World!" Just because you can choose from 47 different varieties of toothpaste doesn't make you free.

Remove your head from your ass, and venture outside the USA bubble. It's not that hard. There's McDonalds and Coca-Cola in other nations too, so they might not seem so far away once you get there. It's a great big world out there, and I pity those too narrow-minded to appreciate it.

Just my $.02, and no, I'm not French, but I am in France today. Do I hate Americans? Absolutely not. Sometimes though, I pity them.

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
WTFNation said:
These people are retarded. I'd be willing to bet that most of them have never been outside the USA, let alone to France. They probably couldn't even point it out on a globe, or have even met anyone French. You people make me sick with your Xenophobic rants and flames against other nations. If the USA is so fucking great, why do Americans feel the need to put down other nations? I think the USA is one big inferiority complex, and is jealous of the freedoms that other nations enjoy and the opinions of the rest of the world about these other nations.

Oh but I can hear it now... "The USA is the free-est country in the World!" Just because you can choose from 47 different varieties of toothpaste doesn't make you free.

Remove your head from your ass, and venture outside the USA bubble. It's not that hard. There's McDonalds and Coca-Cola in other nations too, so they might not seem so far away once you get there. It's a great big world out there, and I pity those too narrow-minded to appreciate it.

Just my $.02, and no, I'm not French, but I am in France today. Do I hate Americans? Absolutely not. Sometimes though, I pity them.
look everyone a french inbred muhahahahaha

ron

Buster of Asses
WTFNation said:
These people are retarded. I'd be willing to bet that most of them have never been outside the USA, let alone to France. They probably couldn't even point it out on a globe, or have even met anyone French.
But, some of us have. Some of us have been to a variety of nations all over the world and can speak from experience. Some of us can speak from knowledge and experience. Some of us do not believe everything we see printed on the World Wide Web. Some of us find out for ourselves, rather than rely upon television news to give us an opinion.

WTFNation said:
You people make me sick with your Xenophobic rants and flames against other nations. If the USA is so fucking great, why do Americans feel the need to put down other nations? I think the USA is one big inferiority complex, and is jealous of the freedoms that other nations enjoy and the opinions of the rest of the world about these other nations.
You people make me sick with your instant support of and belief in anything anti-American. It has always seemed to us that other nations must be jealous, since they put down the USA. What freedoms would those be? Since you're so knowledgable of the USA, let's hear what freedoms other nations have that we do not.

WTFNation said:
Oh, but I can hear it now, "The USA really is such a terrible country lacking in even the most fundamental freedoms, because there is no nation more free than ours, but I think I'll move there anyway." Just because you can go clubbing does not make you free.

No, but freedoms of speech, religion, and many, many more do make us a free nation. The freedom to elect our own government representatives makes us free. Our freedom to criticize the government and our leaders with absolute peace of mind is freedom. All the freedoms of other nations must be why people come to the USA in droves.

WTFNation said:
Remove your head from your ass and venture to the USA for an extended stay. It's not that hard. I'm sure you will, anyway, once you've graduated. You know nothing about the values we hold dear and the freedoms we enjoy, yet you keep spouting your anti-American rhetoric. The world is smaller than you think and I pity those too narrow-minded to appreciate it.

WTFNation said:
Just my $.02. Do I hate the people of other nations? Absolutely not. Sometimes, though, I pity their ignorance.

Just keep touting the party line. I'm sure it gets you points with the Finnish Communist Party. Good for you! We'll see you in a few years, after you graduate. You will even have the freedom to join the American Communist Party. You should feel right at home.

pathetic...

I'm sorry but I have to agree with wtfnation, call be whatever you want, but there is no reason to generalise so much, it's absolutely pointless to insult an entire nation, all it does is make you seem like a tiny pathetic little dip shit. really if you want to make comments about individual people than that's fine, but going after everyone just because they were born in france and have different ways than you doesn't mean you should insult them. I'm not going to go so far as to say that all americans are biggots though, I'm not american. Actually, I'm from Canada, and there's a lot of hatred for the french here too, and it's all just as stupid and pointless. So I'm not going to say it's only americans saying that stupid shit.. I have nothing but respect for America as a whole. But really, what the hell is the point in insulting the french? if you think about it, it's actually pretty sick, al you're doing is pre judging people. For instance, what if I were to automatically assume you were a gun carrying drunk who spends all his time blind to the mistakes he makes and blames everything on everyone else, just because you're an american. ( no I'm not saying all amercains are like that) it's the assumption that's wrong, your insulting as entire nation without meeting everyone in it, now, if you want to insult a particular person who doesn't know how to shower, shave, or wipe his ass, go for it, but leave the sterotyping out of it

ron

Buster of Asses
By the way, wearing a Speedo on the beach is a privilege, not a right. That does not count as a freedom.

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
get it together said:
I'm sorry but I have to agree with wtfnation, call be whatever you want, but there is no reason to generalise so much, it's absolutely pointless to insult an entire nation, all it does is make you seem like a tiny pathetic little dip shit. really if you want to make comments about individual people than that's fine, but going after everyone just because they were born in france and have different ways than you doesn't mean you should insult them. I'm not going to go so far as to say that all americans are biggots though, I'm not american. Actually, I'm from Canada, and there's a lot of hatred for the french here too, and it's all just as stupid and pointless. So I'm not going to say it's only americans saying that stupid shit.. I have nothing but respect for America as a whole. But really, what the hell is the point in insulting the french? if you think about it, it's actually pretty sick, al you're doing is pre judging people. For instance, what if I were to automatically assume you were a gun carrying drunk who spends all his time blind to the mistakes he makes and blames everything on everyone else, just because you're an american. ( no I'm not saying all amercains are like that) it's the assumption that's wrong, your insulting as entire nation without meeting everyone in it, now, if you want to insult a particular person who doesn't know how to shower, shave, or wipe his ass, go for it, but leave the sterotyping out of it

Oh OK, I'll make sure I take everyones feelings into consideration next time here at WTF.com.

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
ron said:
By the way, wearing a Speedo on the beach is a privilege, not a right. That does not count as a freedom.
true that who wants to see a mad fat person going in a speedo,ewww

ron

Buster of Asses
otepsoul said:
true that who wants to see a mad fat person going in a speedo,ewww
You should take a trip overseas.

ron

Buster of Asses
GottaHurt said:
Oh OK, I'll make sure I take everyones feelings into consideration next time here at WTF.com.
Pussy.