WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

why do women do this?

dubdog83

Fresh Meat
Ok, someone please enlighten me on this predicament. so i'm seeing this girl right now (soon to not be, i can already tell right now) and everything was great at first. like, we would practically do shit everyday, whether just talk, hang out, etc. She said stuff like "i'm real happy with you" and "i feel so lucky just being with you" etc etc.

but just a few days ago she started giving me the cold shoulder. shes been trying to play it off like nothing has changed but obviously it has. for instance i called her up the other day cause i wanted to do something with her and she was all like "ya sure let me get done with this and i'll call you when i'm heading that way." well, she basically blows me off and i haven't heard a word from her since.

all anyone can really tell me is either they don't know or that's just how some girls are, which both are something that i already know. this isnt the first time this has happened to me. just kind of pisses me off cause i would much rather have a girl be straightforward with me if shes bored with me or whatever the reason may be.

i just need a finite answer if one is out there. so what gives? why do girls (like the one i told you about) have such a drastic change like that?

I'm actually experiencing the same thing right now in a way. I think girls just like being treated like shit. Especially when they're used to it. So break up with her, then set her house on fire.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
dubdog83 said:
Ok, someone please enlighten me on this predicament. so i'm seeing this girl right now (soon to not be, i can already tell right now) and everything was great at first. like, we would practically do shit everyday, whether just talk, hang out, etc. She said stuff like "i'm real happy with you" and "i feel so lucky just being with you" etc etc.

but just a few days ago she started giving me the cold shoulder. shes been trying to play it off like nothing has changed but obviously it has. for instance i called her up the other day cause i wanted to do something with her and she was all like "ya sure let me get done with this and i'll call you when i'm heading that way." well, she basically blows me off and i haven't heard a word from her since.

all anyone can really tell me is either they don't know or that's just how some girls are, which both are something that i already know. this isnt the first time this has happened to me. just kind of pisses me off cause i would much rather have a girl be straightforward with me if shes bored with me or whatever the reason may be.

i just need a finite answer if one is out there. so what gives? why do girls (like the one i told you about) have such a drastic change like that?
Oh this one is EASY!
Because she can, and she controls when your penis is allowed entry!

lady victoria

Too old for this shit!
Premium
We could sit here and guess all day.

There is no definate answer to this, simply ask her!!!!!!!:happysad:

And after you ask her, set her house on fire, no matter what the answer is.

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
Yeah ask her.

And gentlemen, please don't genderize that behavior. Guys do it too and it's just as annoying.

dubdog83

Fresh Meat
wizardlyfriend, not long, about two weeks really but things progressed real quick.

ladyvicotira, ya i had planned to do that anyways, though she could just feed me more bs. but just wanted to know what was up with it before I did.

i pretty much have my mind set on breaking up with her because it's only a matter of time before she finds someone else. After all at this point I may just be an option to be hung onto until then. That is unless she has something REALLY damn good to say. but even then, i dont know.

oh and bklyncannonball, i have no doubt that guys do this too. not tryin to say otherwise :)

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
Ugh breakups suck.

I think what sucks more is that once the pain subsides and the love's still there, and you kinda get back to your senses, you're left wondering why the fuck you put yourself through all the bullshit in the first place?