WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Why do you love WTF.com so much?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boycott

Soul Doubt
Simple question. Why do people love WTF.com

I mean, I was cruisin' around some old threads, and I felt like I entered fifth grade... Then I wondered what it is that keeps people at wtf.com :confused:

wilko125

Rep My Post
I seriously have no idea, last time i remembered i set it as my hompage, and and is pretty much the only site i go on each night.

leehype

drunk with a jeep problem
I think this is the cheapest thing I do with my free time. It also is the most leagle, and safest.

Ok the truth, I'm an addict

I keep popping in and out. The only reason I'm in right now is because I have nothing better to do, honestly.

Spikey

Supreme Leader
I dunno really. Somewhat intelligent people. Too much time on my hands.

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
It gives me something to do when i dont fell like doing something else. For example, if i dont fell like going out with my friends, i come on here and chat with my friends on here. :)

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
I'm_Darth_Vader said:
It gives me something to do when i dont fell like doing something else. For example, if i dont fell like going out with my friends, i come on here and chat with my friends on here. :)
Honestly, I can't tell me if he's serious or not. :confused:

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
MrNewbie said:
Honestly, I can't tell me if he's serious or not. :confused:
Oh shush, just because you were thinking the same thing.

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
meh_it_all said:
Oh shush, just because you were thinking the same thing.
I'm_Darth_Vader comes on here to avoid his friends. Mr.Newbie on the other hand, he doesn't have any friends. Get it right meh. :p

I come on here because it's something to do late at night. Plus, I've developed a liking for you bunch of wackos. :D

I like it here.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Because it reminds me that I am not the most insane person on the earth. You guys are proof of that.

Plus, someone swallowed the key to my cell, so I am kind of stuck here.

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
Piro said:
I'm_Darth_Vader comes on here to avoid his friends. Mr.Newbie on the other hand, he doesn't have any friends. Get it right meh. :p

I come on here because it's something to do late at night. Plus, I've developed a liking for you bunch of wackos. :D

I like it here.
Not really. The situation is almost like yours, Come on here at late hours. Maybe i dont feel like going to the movies. so i go on here.

Outlawed

Postaholic
Only site that I can express myself without getting censored, warned or banned.

keebs

Particinator
why i love wtf.com?
thats a good question, i feel the reason i keep coming back to this place is due to the fact that there is always something new, and you can never expect what anyone is going to say. another reason what DG said:
dustinzgirl said:
Because it reminds me that I am not the most insane person on the earth. You guys are proof of that.
and thats so true. i think everyone here is insane and need of some mental help, but its all good, b/c i relize i need help also.

JaeSwift

Just Another Enemy
I come here because I love forums..... :)

lol... and I can say wtf kk at lot... ?

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
Piro said:

I like it here.
I've never stated that I don't have any friends, you just wanted to make a crappy post about "friends", get over it. He actually said that he avoid friends for wtf.com, I just want to know, is he being serious or not?
I don't know if I should cry or laugh :(

skully

GO BEARS!!!!
MrNewbie said:
I've never stated that I don't have any friends, you just wanted to make a crappy post about "friends", get over it. He actually said that he avoid friends for wtf.com, I just want to know, is he being serious or not?
I don't know if I should cry or laugh :(
you should cry and kill yourself.

i come online cos i have too much time and i like all my "friends" on the forum

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Jiraffe said:
Two words. No Life. :happysad:
Go get a job as a gay man's bicycle seat :rofl: Come on Jiraffe, is your neck the only thing you've got that's long? Time to buy a Porsche.

Jiraffe

Domesticated Savage
....righ. I'll think about that Icarus. You should really think about working at a bowling alley. Many of the satff there seem to have your sense of humor.

Status
Not open for further replies.