WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines Why Do You People Despise Bush So Much?

I'm new here and I've read a lot of posts and I'm surprised there is so much hatred toward President Bush. I would have thought two great mudslingers like Dick "Go Fuck Yourself" Cheney and George "Major League Asshole" Bush would be greatly appreciated here. You have to give it to the Bushies. Who cares where the buck stops? It's where the muck starts!

Remember, we have nothing to smear but smear itself:

Bush GOOP Toons

NY Slime's Bushisms

:p

swizeguy

How dare you!?
why do you care weither or not people hate bush. its better then them hating you.

Pachyderm

I really did.
I have spent most of my wtf lifespan talking about him and so has everyone else, go read some posts

tharuz

Bringer of Order
maybe beacause all this paranoia has caused a lot of lives

oh well, i believe he knows what he`s doing, and i support the troops, i dont critisize the troops over there

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
folderol said:
I'm new here and I've read a lot of posts and I'm surprised there is so much hatred toward President Bush. I would have thought two great mudslingers like Dick "Go Fuck Yourself" Cheney and George "Major League Asshole" Bush would be greatly appreciated here. You have to give it to the Bushies. Who cares where the buck stops? It's where the muck starts!

Remember, we have nothing to smear but smear itself:

Bush GOOP Toons

NY Slime's Bushisms

:p
Fol:

We have well covered how Bush is a megalomaniacle-murderous-brainless-twit in these threads, check them out in Issues:

Did Bush make the world a safer place?

Bush Defends Decision to Invade Iraq

morelos

lexicon incognito
oh, look, dangeo23 hasn't said a WORD on this thread. nor has 'shep'

Descent

Hella Constipated
Shep...if she butted in the thread would go to shit...it would go totally off topic.

Somebody ban her...

morelos

lexicon incognito
what about that 13yrold girl who parrots her rich japanese daddy? "bush yay the president is always right because he's the president?"

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
morelos said:
oh, look, dangeo23 hasn't said a WORD on this thread. nor has 'shep'
Sorry... I am a busy person.. I can't spend as much time online as some of you can...(Married W/ a newborn...buying/ moving into a house... 2 jobs and the Army Reserves)... I rarely check past the first "latest rants" page...

Back on topic.. there has been an awful lot of muckraking and mudslinging in this election year... by both sides... I doubt if campaigns have ever turned so negative.. so fast... I don't mind when one party takes a canidates stance or comments and uses them for their own gain... personal attacks IMO shouldn't be involved... cause then people lose track of the issues...

But... here are some funny links...

Slideshow
www.johnfkerrysucks.com/
Kerry cartoons

We have well covered how Bush is a megalomaniacle-murderous-brainless-twit in these threads, check them out in Issues:
I guess I came to the party late. We'll see how things shape up if he wins re-election.

voiceofreason said:
God help us if he does...
What a dilemma. Bush claims God chose him to be president. (And we know this assertion is true, as it has been confirmed by Pat Robertson.)

So how can God help us when he's already given his support to Bush?

(Unless God is a flip-flopper.)

:confused:

The more I read the less faith I have in either of the candidates. I guess I like considering the source of information. Is it blind faith or is it exhaustions of deception?

morelos

lexicon incognito
how exactly do you 'exhaust deception?' it's a concept that will never tire out. the american public eats it up daily.

~ dan ~

i also have little faith in either candidate, but this, to me, is a case of "i'd rather the evil i DON'T already know."