WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Why does life suck so much?

slipknott

Clitpickle
So ima take this time to bitch about my 'girlfreind' and other interesting little things. Ok, we start off with my 'girl freind'. Hhmm.. so we have been going out for about 3 weeks now, and thats how long its been since we have seen each other because she works two jobs and goes to school......she keeps saying she wants to hang out but when ever it gets to the time for us to 'hang out' she has plans or always finds a way to bail out...im not sure if its intentional or if she is to busy... It has happend like 4-5 times..maybe more.

Same thing happened to me ... well we weren't technically 'going out' yet .. but she kept bailing on me even when we made plans she said she could make, she never kept to them... I highly suggest that you put the point across to her that if she doen't make time for you then you'll find somebody else (not necessarily in those words)

Worse comes to worse .. she doesn't make time for you, and in that case she's not worth your time anyways.