WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Why does skitcho post here?

Why does he post in b&t?

• he get owned all the time.

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • lampincident is his masturbate mate.

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • he neg rep people when he get owned.

Votes: 13 52.0%
  • no idea.

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • lampincident backs him up, so he got the guts to come here.

Votes: 2 8.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
hehehe nice thread. you now topped my fan club thread.....................bastard. oh well, i voted the last one, i have no clue if lamp backs him or even if they e-know eachother but it made me giggle so i voted that one ;)

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
kinda sad actually, not about the giggle but I owned them both so they couldn't reply anymore :mfinger:

1) You never owned anybody.
2) The true reason is because he can make fun of all you cuntbuckets with your misperceptions...
3) No, I don't know him in person. I just think someone needs to stand up for the underdog. Especially when his posts aren't even nearly as dumb as you baseball bat humpers make them out to be.

TheLampIncident said:
2) The true reason is because he can make fun of all you cuntbuckets with your misperceptions...
3) No, I don't know him in person. I just think someone needs to stand up for the underdog. Especially when his posts aren't even nearly as dumb as you baseball bat humpers make them out to be.
I voted for the last one because of that post^

I wasn't really aware that skittypoo posts in here that much. I remember seeing some really lame decaposts around here, but he seems to have given up on owning himself. :/

jamesp

In Memory...
TheLampIncident said:
i beg to differ, you gigantic waste of space. his posts are nothing but the text versions of the retarded bullshit that im sure he says in person. he, along with you, get pwned by everyone here.......even MrNewbie. in short, i win, you lose. :thumbsup:

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
lampincident, you're always owned if you can't reply to a comeback, you and skitcho couldn't so basically I owned you both

dipshit :mfinger:

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
MrNewbie said:
Make your vote folks.
He spends his days pwned by everyone he knows and doesn't know, and spends his time here tying to dish out some e-pwnage!

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
TheLampIncident said:

That reply really made you look bad man.

MrNewbie said:
lampincident, you're always owned if you can't reply to a comeback, you and skitcho couldn't so basically I owned you both

dipshit :mfinger:
Maybe the reason I haven't replied to the comeback yet is because I was at work. I don't spend my entire fucking day sitting at the computer, I don't know if I can say the same for you though.

Bullshyt said:
That reply really made you look bad man.
Holy shit. That's the longest post I've ever seen you make and it still sucked ass.

TheLampIncident said:
Holy shit. That's the longest post I've ever seen you make and it still sucked ass.
Have you always failed at the internetz, or is this just a recent acquisition of yours?

I've seen longer posts than that already and I've only seen two. :thumbsdn:

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
lampincident,Hey, thanks for noticing that!!! Considering you're the only one who cares. Now, instead of worrying about bullshit things like that, go back up your friend, he isn't liked, well, neither are you. But, oh well, nobody cares, must be why you contradict every post you make. Funny, idiot.

Bullshyt said:
lampincident,Hey, thanks for noticing that!!! Considering you're the only one who cares. Now, instead of worrying about bullshit things like that, go back up your friend, he isn't liked, well, neither are you. But, oh well, nobody cares, must be why you contradict every post you make. Funny, idiot.
HAHAHHAHAA!!! Limpy, you just got owned :thumbsdn:

He's right. You contradict yourself a lot. :thumbsdn:

OMG!! Look at that! A post longer than 8 words! :O

Bullshyt said:
If you're going to give me nothing to work with and just say to me what I told you, then you don't deserve an adequate reply.

Awaken said:
OMG!! Look at that! A post longer than 8 words! :O
There's a fair chance he just made that post to spite me.

TheLampIncident said:
If you're going to give me nothing to work with and just say to me what I told you, then you don't deserve an adequate reply.
Come on, give me something to work with here. You don't deserve an adequate reply to that :thumbsup:

There's a fair chance he just made that post to spite me.
:thumbsdn: Like I said, he had made more posts than that and that were longer than that. :thumbsdn:

Awaken said:
Come on, give me something to work with here. You don't deserve an adequate reply to that :thumbsup:
...?

I'm not even gonna ask.

:thumbsdn: Like I said, he had made more posts than that and that were longer than that. :thumbsdn:
Back in July when I first started posting here, it seemed like every time I walked into a thread, I saw a post from this Bullshyt that was basically "Aw yeah! *smiley*". He had a thousand posts here in a fucking month. And he got all giddy and excited and started a thread about it. One thousand posts of fucking worthlessness in one month. That's REALLY something to be proud of... :rolleyes:

TheLampIncident said:
...?

I'm not even gonna ask.
You're not? Well that's good. If you did, you would look like a total moron.

Back in July when I first started posting here, it seemed like every time I walked into a thread, I saw a post from this Bullshyt that was basically "Aw yeah! *smiley*". He had a thousand posts here in a fucking month. And he got all giddy and excited and started a thread about it. One thousand posts of fucking worthlessness in one month. That's REALLY something to be proud of... :rolleyes:
Hmm...Yeah, and you've spread your worthless posts out over several months. :thumbsup:

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
TheLampIncident said:
...?

I'm not even gonna ask.

You know what you should be proud of, is that you care enough to actually remember all that shit. Kinda makes me laugh. Props to Mr. Know-It-All, congrats my friend, you've successfully made a fool of yourself. Now go on, say something that tries to deflate my ego, trying to make me look bad, go on...

Status
Not open for further replies.