WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

why guys have control and woman dont

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucky_420

Banned - What an Asshat!
OK MYSELF, when i get home its been a stressful day and i just wanna have a few drinks get high and relax, why is that, for me i think its the fact i sleep better, but heck, you cant be a nice cold bud, miller, purple haze etc. or maybe a line or sumtin if your into it. but woman are like worse than guys they drink to get trashed, i mean i do when im naked with a cap over my cock, but whats up with woman and getting trashed and not handling it, i mean i can handle a bottle of bacardi limon or w/e and im only 128 all the ladies 5 shots and its like IM HORNY FUCK ME, and of course they do denie it, whats your ideas, dumb TWATS

R

RedOctober

I guess you only THINK you are in control... :D

It might be the fact that I just woke up, but that made absolutely no sense to me. :confused:

R

RedOctober

Unforgiven said:
It might be the fact that I just woke up, but that made absolutely no sense to me. :confused:
Not all Irish write like James Joyce... :rolleyes:

Unforgiven said:
No .. the fact that you just woke up makes no difference whatsoever.

Lucky, go out and get some more experience. Don't base your judgments off of a few experiences. You're just making stereotypes and generalizations.

Say you have gotten drunk and fucked 4 different girlfriends that were all the same way (5 shots and horny) well.. think about how many girls went to your high school (if you've gone through hs already) and realize that every girl isn't like that.

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
As you get older, people around you drink more responsibly.

For me, it is kinda true that girls used to puke, pass out or just loose control alot more than guys.

That was in the old 15 year old days.

Also, girls aren't hornier when they're drunk.. They're just less inhibited :thumbsup:

Lucky_420

Banned - What an Asshat!
girls do become more aroosed when drunk, they want it more,

Lucky_420

Banned - What an Asshat!
IT MUST BE THE FACT TAHT all the chicks i hang out iwth our horny after really like 10 11, im just saying. when me and my frineds get drunk, we have control, where our friends that are girls are seriusly crazy, becasue they get trashed and are fallen and were all 19 to 20 but it kinda become bull shit, i drink to have a good time not to get puked on, idk i geuss we all have diffrent types of peronsalitys and etc.

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
Maybe if you'd make sense, I could agree or disagree.. But all I can say right now is, what?

btw you need to be 13 to access these forums.

Jung

???
Premium
Please start making sense when you post.

RedOctober said:
Not all Irish write like James Joyce... :rolleyes:
I'm not mocking the way he writes.

I'm just saying that it was one of the first things I read this morning, I was tired, and It made no sense at the time.

Now that I read it again, it makes a little more sense. :happysad:

Final Word(I'm hoping)

To say one gender can ALWAYS hold their alcohol better than the other is a broad, stupid generalization. This topic in of itself is pointless, because how much you can drink depends on a wide range of variables, many of which myself(and it may well be nobody else) knows about.

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
Opening this up for all the females to have at it. :D

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
I don't see REALLY why you are basing this on gender, after only few experiences you've had. It all depends on the person, I mean,I've seen some girls chug it down, and I know I can handle my drink. I have never once thrown up.
Really, I think you're stuck in the past, or now? You know girls that haven't found their limit obviously. So they throw up.
Everyone (If drinking is their choice) needs to find THEIR drink and THEIR limit.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Lucky_420 said:
OK MYSELF, when i get home its been a stressful day and i just wanna have a few drinks get high and relax, why is that, for me i think its the fact i sleep better, but heck, you cant be a nice cold bud, miller, purple haze etc. or maybe a line or sumtin if your into it. but woman are like worse than guys they drink to get trashed, i mean i do when im naked with a cap over my cock, but whats up with woman and getting trashed and not handling it, i mean i can handle a bottle of bacardi limon or w/e and im only 128 all the ladies 5 shots and its like IM HORNY FUCK ME, and of course they do denie it, whats your ideas, dumb TWATS

THere are dumb twats in the world, and one of them typed this scintilating paragraph located in the quoted text above. Note the predominant all caps when refering to self: "MYSELF" "IM HORNY FUCK ME," which would denote a strong ego-centric mannerism, however, also denote the non-use of capitalization in appropriate places, i.e. "i" should be "I," which is condusive to the general behaviors of idiocy and also immaturity.

Conclusion: The poster is an ego centric immature idiot who can not spell deny.

Lucky_420 said:
IT MUST BE THE FACT TAHT all the chicks i hang out iwth our horny after really like 10 11, im just saying. when me and my frineds get drunk, we have control, where our friends that are girls are seriusly crazy, becasue they get trashed and are fallen and were all 19 to 20 but it kinda become bull shit, i drink to have a good time not to get puked on, idk i geuss we all have diffrent types of peronsalitys and etc.
Are you really a college student? Please tell me your major is not language, business, or psychology.

BRiT likes causing chaos, doesn't he? Here I was hoping I could end this nonsense..have fun. I wash myself of further posting to this. :mfinger:

HA, you should meet my friend A. She can drink all the guys under the table and never acts a fool. She's only puked once.

Jung

???
Premium
Why are you guys trying to talk sense to this guy? He's obviously a moron...

Runningflame570 said:
BRiT likes causing chaos, doesn't he? Here I was hoping I could end this nonsense..have fun. I wash myself of further posting to this. :mfinger:
:cheerldr:

Ok, thanks for letting us know. We were all on the edge of our seats on that one.

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
zoloftcasserole said:
HA, you should meet my friend A. She can drink all the guys under the table and never acts a fool. She's only puked once.
If the chick is hot, I'll let her drink me under the table or nearly anywhere else she wants to... :naughty:

Status
Not open for further replies.