WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Why Harrow Thar

Josie

Nimrod's Daughter
I'm one of those people that aren't offended by text and laugh in the face of the emotionally insecure. All those online journal places are hunting grounds for my kind, and it's damn fun.

I'm also Dutch/Irish, which may explain that.

And I can't think of anything else to type. Sooooooo Hello forums.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Josie said:
I'm one of those people that aren't offended by text and laugh in the face of the emotionally insecure. All those online journal places are hunting grounds for my kind, and it's damn fun.

I'm also Dutch/Irish, which may explain that.

And I can't think of anything else to type. Sooooooo Hello forums.
Im dutch scottish! yay...

btw: "harrow thar" is how bitches talk when they have dicks in thier mouth.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
You seem like the internet won't affect you too much.

Welcome to the forum, Read the rules.
Have a good time.

Tostig

Paradoxasaur
fuck, another twat with an e-peen, great!

welcome, please don't feed the penguins, have fun :D

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
meh_it_all said:
You seem like the internet won't affect you too much.

Welcome to the forum, Read the rules.
Have a good time.
That makes it kind of boring for those of us who spend our time laughing at emo internet bitches, dont it?

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
Tostig said:
fuck, another twat with an e-peen, great!
HEY! She's more fodder for the boobies thread! Do I need to have you killed again?

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
eire :thumbsdn:

boc :thumbsup:

welcome to the pissing contest..

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
dustinzgirl said:
That makes it kind of boring for those of us who spend our time laughing at emo internet bitches, dont it?
Precisly, we need more of them, where are the new myspace emo recruits?

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
meh_it_all said:
Precisly, we need more of them, where are the new myspace emo recruits?
Well, it was like this. Unfa and Cl and I were off to our annual graveyard digging, because the old corpses were to stale. So, when we got there, fucking max and brit had all the emo bitches digging in our graveyard. I was like, wtf? So, I ate all the emo bitches. I was hungry. Then Brit said, WTF? And I ate him too. Thats why he hasnt posted. CL and Unfa laughed, and max ran like the pussy ass girl he is. Then we reanimated a corpse, and named it Josie. She has no net feelers. Well, no feelers at all, actually.

Tostig

Paradoxasaur
UberSkippy said:
HEY! She's more fodder for the boobies thread! Do I need to have you killed again?
oh yeah, sorry, i forgot.

all newbs must go here and post your pics (boobs for chics, butts and/or chests for dudes, but i don't wanna see the dudes), doing so will rocket you out of newbiness, otherwise you'll hover in the newbsphere for weeks or even months.

Dark_Era

Blunt Logic
Welcome, though I was initially offended you didn't say "fuck you" I quickly got over it once i realized you were mad hot, and the urge to hit you like a mac truck going 60, replaced my prior animosity. Enjoy your stay however long it may be.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
Josie said:
Erm...Fuck You?

Whats wrong with Ireland ?

what's wrong with ireland? that is the thread that you haven't started yet, in bait and tackle forum, where we tell you what's wrong with the emerald colored puke isle.. :p

don't take me too seriously.. i was brought up in england, we just have all these prejudices.. ;)

is your nimrodability a pixies reference?

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Josie said:
Erm...Fuck You?

Whats wrong with Ireland ?
Not a damn thing, Void just a jealous closet midget necrophiliac.;)

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
dustinzgirl said:
Not a damn thing, Void just a jealous closet midget necrophiliac.;)
correction, void is just jealous of the closet midget necrophiliacs.. i'm assuming you were talking about leprechauns.. :happysad:

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
dustinzgirl said:
Well, it was like this. Unfa and Cl and I were off to our annual graveyard digging, because the old corpses were to stale. So, when we got there, fucking max and brit had all the emo bitches digging in our graveyard. I was like, wtf? So, I ate all the emo bitches. I was hungry. Then Brit said, WTF? And I ate him too. Thats why he hasnt posted. CL and Unfa laughed, and max ran like the pussy ass girl he is. Then we reanimated a corpse, and named it Josie. She has no net feelers. Well, no feelers at all, actually.
You ate BRiT?!?! :(

You evil minion of the anti-christ!

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
Josie said:
Tis indeed.
sooper.. :thumbsup:

did you see them on the reunion charabangalang?
i saw them in nashvile at the ryman auditorium, a really small old church-like venue.. was special..

made me sad though that they were so fucking good still and nobody else (still) comes close..

Josie

Nimrod's Daughter
void said:
sooper.. :thumbsup:

did you see them on the reunion charabangalang?
i saw them in nashvile at the ryman auditorium, a really small old church-like venue.. was special..

made me sad though that they were so fucking good still and nobody else (still) comes close..
Yeah i saw them in Dublin on the 23rd of August i think it was. To be honest i think they need to call it a day, With Kings of Leon supporting them they were so out shown.