WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Why has wtf.com run out of interesting threads?

On a scale of 1-5 (1 being the worst), just how evolved is Evolve?

Votes: 1 5.9%

Votes: 1 5.9%

Votes: 3 17.6%

Votes: 2 11.8%

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • TATERS

Votes: 12 70.6%

• Total voters
Why the fuck would I care about the day you had?

Why the fuck would I care about what jackass celebrity is running for President?

Who gives a fuck about your sex life?

I don’t care what you bought today.

So you say it’s your Birthday, who gives two fucks!

So you came out of the closet and told wtf you like wieners rubbed on your face, cool story bro. Not really!

It’s almost like I’m on Facebook skimming through mountains of nonsense wondering why the fuck I’m even on Facebook.

Maybe I’m an alien from another galaxy and just figuring it out. Just figuring out I’m surrounded by a bunch of worthless, unimaginative, dreamless, BORING humanoids.

I’d rather go to the zoo and watch a bunch of elephants pull turds out of each other’s asses and eat them.

Does anyone else feel this way or am I the only one?

How about a thread about a country converting itself into a restricted colony of geniuses, scientists and super philosophers who run by their own laws. Governed by themselves, making breakthroughs in everything you could think of. What if you were apart of this colony? What would you do? How would you make breakthroughs? What would you change? What would you make better? How would you drastically change the world if given the power?

Sod

Spilly Talker
Do elephants actually do that? I think I'm gonna have to take a trip to the zoo to confirm

Sod

Spilly Talker
Love AND elephants eating shit out of each others ass? I'm in

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Take it back, Brad. Take back what you said about Thor.

...moving to Taters & Haters...

ThisIsBananas

Spooky!
Premium
Why the fuck would I care about the day you had?

Why the fuck would I care about what jackass celebrity is running for President?

Who gives a fuck about your sex life?

I don’t care what you bought today.

So you say it’s your Birthday, who gives two fucks!

So you came out of the closet and told wtf you like wieners rubbed on your face, cool story bro. Not really!

It’s almost like I’m on Facebook skimming through mountains of nonsense wondering why the fuck I’m even on Facebook.

Maybe I’m an alien from another galaxy and just figuring it out. Just figuring out I’m surrounded by a bunch of worthless, unimaginative, dreamless, BORING humanoids.

I’d rather go to the zoo and watch a bunch of elephants pull turds out of each other’s asses and eat them.

Does anyone else feel this way or am I the only one?
Just you. Threads didn't stop being interesting. You just stopped giving a fuck.

How about a thread about a country converting itself into a restricted colony of geniuses, scientists and super philosophers who run by their own laws. Governed by themselves, making breakthroughs in everything you could think of. What if you were apart of this colony? What would you do? How would you make breakthroughs? What would you change? What would you make better? How would you drastically change the world if given the power?
Everywhere on Earth started like this, then kept making more and more laws until there was a giant mess of unnecessary laws.

Crazizniac

Particinator
Evolved is the apex of evolution. He even has grown a rudimentary finger out of his back with which to scratch that itch. Sometimes when things get crazy at the bar he ties a cherry stem in a knot with it.

Last edited:

-=iNsANe=-ADJ

I once ate broccoli
Because real life strikes in, and shit needs to get done. As a result, there are things that, unfortunately, must be cut out. Like you.