WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Why has wtf.com run out of interesting threads?

On a scale of 1-5 (1 being the worst), just how evolved is Evolve?

Votes: 1 5.9%

Votes: 1 5.9%

Votes: 3 17.6%

Votes: 2 11.8%

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • TATERS

Votes: 12 70.6%

• Total voters

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
I don't agree with most of what Trump is doing, but he is far from the worst president. George W Bush was far worse by causing overseas wars and lying about why he did it.
I thought Bush Jr. As the worst until Trump. You seriously don't see a problem with creating a monarchy by hiring your family, and firing anyone who isn't a complete clone of your cock? You can't see that this time we actually put a (and I don't exaggerate) dangerously mentally ill sociopath in charge of one of the most powerful countries in the world? Though admittedly declining in power since his inauguration.

Spikey

Supreme Leader
I thought Bush Jr. As the worst until Trump. You seriously don't see a problem with creating a monarchy by hiring your family, and firing anyone who isn't a complete clone of your cock? You can't see that this time we actually put a (and I don't exaggerate) dangerously mentally ill sociopath in charge of one of the most powerful countries in the world? Though admittedly declining in power since his inauguration.
Hey shut your fake Long Island ass up before I come down there and show you what a real NY pizza tastes like. I agree with your post despite your treachery.

Out2Lunch

☃️☠️❄️
Because...because you touch yourself at night?

-=iNsANe=-ADJ

I once ate broccoli
I don't agree with most of what Trump is doing, but he is far from the worst president. George W Bush was far worse by causing overseas wars and lying about why he did it.
Pobably mr trumpet will cause more than oversea wars. Let's talk about customs duties vs Europe and the new Chinese Emperor (bow in front of him).

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Hey shut your fake Long Island ass up before I come down there and show you what a real NY pizza tastes like. I agree with your post despite your treachery.
Don't confuse real NY pizza for that goats cheese and organic baby spinach shit you eat. You and your liberal snow flake ass need to get to Joe's Pizza on Carmine St. ....oh and fold it when you eat it! :rolleyes:

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Don't confuse real NY pizza for that goats cheese and organic baby spinach shit you eat. You and your liberal snow flake ass need to get to Joe's Pizza on Carmine St. ....oh and fold it when you eat it! :rolleyes:
Why fold it, when you can grab a fork and knife? ;)

CoprophagousCop

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium
I agree that George W. Bush is the worst president because he is a war criminal and Donald Trump is not one ... yet. Trump, however, is the dumbest and most embarrassing president we have ever had.

Crazizniac

Particinator
It's great that G.W. takes the blame for wars that were already in progress in other countries by the time we got involved. If you had as much on your plate as he had on his you would've shot yourself in the head just to avoid it.

Crazizniac

Particinator
Enjoy complete freedom in the greatest nation on earth and still criticize the absolute #1 rule of nature "you pound the bullies or they pound you"? Go back to your video games, you aren't ready for life yet.

JustPlainOldMe

Banned - What an Asshat!
Why the fuck would I care about the day you had?

Why the fuck would I care about what jackass celebrity is running for President?

Who gives a fuck about your sex life?

I don’t care what you bought today.

So you say it’s your Birthday, who gives two fucks!

So you came out of the closet and told wtf you like wieners rubbed on your face, cool story bro. Not really!

It’s almost like I’m on Facebook skimming through mountains of nonsense wondering why the fuck I’m even on Facebook.

Maybe I’m an alien from another galaxy and just figuring it out. Just figuring out I’m surrounded by a bunch of worthless, unimaginative, dreamless, BORING humanoids.

I’d rather go to the zoo and watch a bunch of elephants pull turds out of each other’s asses and eat them.

Does anyone else feel this way or am I the only one?

How about a thread about a country converting itself into a restricted colony of geniuses, scientists and super philosophers who run by their own laws. Governed by themselves, making breakthroughs in everything you could think of. What if you were apart of this colony? What would you do? How would you make breakthroughs? What would you change? What would you make better? How would you drastically change the world if given the power?
Fuck is wrong with you?

About the elephant thing:
1. You're fucked up
2. You're fucked up
3. That doesn't happen these days.....

If you're an alien, then what are we, ALIENS!?
I think YOU're probably a turd from another galaxy.

BITCHFACE

CoprophagousCop

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium
I'd make all taps the same colour so nobody would know which was hot and which was cold. That's what I would do.
Hot is on the left. Cold is on the right. Hot has an "H" on it. Cold has a "C" on it. Hot lets out hot water. Cold lets out cold water. :solved:

Jane Deere

CEO at Janer's Garage
Staff
Why the fuck would I care about the day you had?

Why the fuck would I care about what jackass celebrity is running for President?

Who gives a fuck about your sex life?

I don’t care what you bought today.

So you say it’s your Birthday, who gives two fucks!

So you came out of the closet and told wtf you like wieners rubbed on your face, cool story bro. Not really!

It’s almost like I’m on Facebook skimming through mountains of nonsense wondering why the fuck I’m even on Facebook.

Maybe I’m an alien from another galaxy and just figuring it out. Just figuring out I’m surrounded by a bunch of worthless, unimaginative, dreamless, BORING humanoids.

I’d rather go to the zoo and watch a bunch of elephants pull turds out of each other’s asses and eat them.

Does anyone else feel this way or am I the only one?

How about a thread about a country converting itself into a restricted colony of geniuses, scientists and super philosophers who run by their own laws. Governed by themselves, making breakthroughs in everything you could think of. What if you were apart of this colony? What would you do? How would you make breakthroughs? What would you change? What would you make better? How would you drastically change the world if given the power?
WOW!! YOU'RE MAD, BRO!

but since you asked...

1.You should care about the day I had because I'm the HBIC.

2. Got me there, I don't care either.

3. I'm trying for Baby Deere #2 so everyone here cares. Duh.

4. I bought a Spanish-English picture dictionary and you told me you wanted to borrow it sooo...

5. I've been 21 a few times and its been awesome. You're just mad you didn't get an invite.

6. I wasn't in the closet in the first place and a wiener rubbed my face. IT WAS AWESOME.

Everything else was bla bla bla.

GO AWAY

ThisIsBananas

Tough guy!
Premium
I just might be changing my mind. Trump is the stupidest president we ever had. He wants to build a space military. This is the most pointless thing I've ever seen, and people are actually cheering him on in the Facebook comments. My life is fucking over.

Last edited:

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
I just might be changing my mind. Trump is the stupidest president we ever had. He wants to build a space military. This is the most pointless thing I've ever seen, and people are actually cheering him on in the Facebook comments. My life is fucking over.