WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

why in the f*ck is there no :( smiley?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jung

???
Premium
PHP:
:sad:
It does kind of suck, I'm always typing it out of habit, then having to edit it. :(

tzedek

Original Member
screw_ball said:
Saying "fuck" is quite alright, you goddamn Republican.

this site is for people age 13 and up

Descent

Hella Constipated
I Screw Schweaty Ball Sacks. People like to touch my Schweaty balls. said:
He's not a Republican, dipshit! Try reading about someone, THEN posting what you don't like about them!

Lemme guess, your life consists of this:

1. Wake up
2. Jack off to kiddy pr0n
3. Go to Library, look at kiddy pr0n on the net
4. Get arrested by the FBI, after a librarian finds you engulfing the floor in semen
5. Type in "WTF.COM" in your local prison computer lab, after being anally fucked for the first time in your life
6. Come here, shit up the forums
7. Die

I'm looking around my room for an object you can kill yourself with...

Descent said:
He's not a Republican, dipshit! Try reading about someone, THEN posting what you don't like about them!

Lemme guess, your life consists of this:

1. Wake up
2. Jack off to kiddy pr0n
3. Go to Library, look at kiddy pr0n on the net
4. Get arrested by the FBI, after a librarian finds you engulfing the floor in semen
5. Type in "WTF.COM" in your local prison computer lab, after being anally fucked for the first time in your life
6. Come here, shit up the forums
7. Die

I'm looking around my room for an object you can kill yourself with...

Dude, please. I know you're a little crazy in the head, still a good kid, and you'll grow out of some of that weird shit, but do not, I repeat, DO NOT, make any more lists. They are just too freaky, even for me.

This one wasn't so bad though. :thumbsup:

Takkun

Anonymooo.
screw_ball said:
This is all that is wrong with WTF. Kids being able to swear. They should set a legal age for the use of the F-bomb.

Note that I restrained myself from using it, in order to stop the overusage of a noble and good word.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
tzedek said:

because the3n it wouldnt be a smiley any more dipshit, it would be a frowney! Jeez, EVERYONE knows that!

They don't have that smiley because if people are ranting about their problems, then they're not going to expect anyone to be a pussy and act all sad. They're going to expect them to be pissed off and mad as hell.

Descent

Hella Constipated
Hey...I'm NOT messed up in the head! I just have a sick sense of humor ;).

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
Takkun said:
This is all that is wrong with WTF. Kids being able to swear. They should set a legal age for the use of the F-bomb.

Note that I restrained myself from using it, in order to stop the overusage of a noble and good word.

Well maybe if we had a :fuck: smiley. . . We wouldn't have so many curseword abusers! :thumbsup:

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
Descent said:
Hey...I'm NOT messed up in the head! I just have a sick sense of humor ;).
HAHAHAHAHAHA!

That was funny, though paradoxal do the fact that there isn't a milliliter of funny in you.

shep

Local alcoholic
Who the fuck asked your neg reppin red bar opinion?Id kick you with my boot but your sister is licking my ass.Conflict?i think not

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
hippies make me sad. but throwing rocks at them sleeping in an alley makes me giggle.

Status
Not open for further replies.