why in the fuck am I still up?

ferengi

Yay fire!
I have no clue. I can never sleep anymore. Any time I lay down, no matter how fucking tired I am, I can't get to sleep until 2:30 a.m. at the EARLIEST. It really pisses me off, because then I'm always tired the next day and can't focus clearly on anything. Then that night I STILL can't sleep even though I'm tired out of my fucking mind. It's a vicious cycle that's been going on about a month now.

Maybe I need a vacation or something.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
have hot sweaty sex with your gf.......u should pass right out......dont have a gf? no problem....use a pumpkin.......no pumpkin use a gym sock

fuck_you

Banned - What an Asshat!
insomnia is a weird thing i use to have it just like you when i go to bed now unless i think of sex there is NO way i can get to sleep until about 6am you should try it.

Dragonfly

Hiding
Not alone with insomnia there. I can never get to sleep before 3am. Sleep through to about 1:30pm every day. Do same shit as yesterday, Repeat.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
I work nights. And on my weekends off, I sometimes switch my sleeping habits so I'm awake during the day instead of going to bed at 5 A.M. I just stay awake the entire day. I don't go to sleep. Maybe a cat nap of 15 min but absolutely no longer than that. Then, the next evening, I go to bed at a somewhat sane hour of 9/10 P.M.

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
it not so much I can't get to sleep, as I can't stay asleep. If I lay down at 11, I'll be out by 11:30, but wake up about every 2 hours. Usually with my arm falling asleep or whatnot.

Dave666

Pot-Head
I have the same problem try to sleep during the midlle of the day it helps a little. You still won't be able to sleep till 1 or 2 but You'll get more sleep.