WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

why in the fuck am I still up?

ferengi

Yay fire!
I have no clue. I can never sleep anymore. Any time I lay down, no matter how fucking tired I am, I can't get to sleep until 2:30 a.m. at the EARLIEST. It really pisses me off, because then I'm always tired the next day and can't focus clearly on anything. Then that night I STILL can't sleep even though I'm tired out of my fucking mind. It's a vicious cycle that's been going on about a month now.

Maybe I need a vacation or something.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
have hot sweaty sex with your gf.......u should pass right out......dont have a gf? no problem....use a pumpkin.......no pumpkin use a gym sock

fuck_you

Banned - What an Asshat!
insomnia is a weird thing i use to have it just like you when i go to bed now unless i think of sex there is NO way i can get to sleep until about 6am you should try it.

Not alone with insomnia there. I can never get to sleep before 3am. Sleep through to about 1:30pm every day. Do same shit as yesterday, Repeat.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
I work nights. And on my weekends off, I sometimes switch my sleeping habits so I'm awake during the day instead of going to bed at 5 A.M. I just stay awake the entire day. I don't go to sleep. Maybe a cat nap of 15 min but absolutely no longer than that. Then, the next evening, I go to bed at a somewhat sane hour of 9/10 P.M.

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
it not so much I can't get to sleep, as I can't stay asleep. If I lay down at 11, I'll be out by 11:30, but wake up about every 2 hours. Usually with my arm falling asleep or whatnot.

Dave666

Pot-Head
I have the same problem try to sleep during the midlle of the day it helps a little. You still won't be able to sleep till 1 or 2 but You'll get more sleep.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
you can always drink 1/2 a bottle of sleeping pills :cool: