WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

why in the hell do you need to post 50 fucking rants to play a goddamn game

all i want to do is to play a god damn game of catch jack-o's baby but i have to write 50 of ther fucking bull shit things so here is number 5

haljer

disillusioned
Hey I didnt know you had to post 50 before you could play games, I never looked at the games, Im at 42, now I have a freakin goal in life. Such pressure.

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
Correction, that post is #1.

As for why, let me ask you this question first: Why should we give you jack shit for doing nothing?

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
BRiT said:
Correction, that post is #1.

As for why, let me ask you this question first: Why should we give you jack shit for doing nothing?
LMAO!! The BRiTster! :Bow:

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
pissedoff420 said:
all i want to do is to play a god damn game of catch jack-o's baby but i have to write 50 of ther fucking bull shit things so here is number 5
You can't just post bullshit as you now can see. We like to reward our members with benefits like gaming, and having a place to rant. But we expect something in return. A bit of legitimate posting, and some group involvement. Not much to ask is it? Now get out there and make Uncle Maxi proud......oh, and your fly is open.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
MaxPower said:
oh, and your fly is open.
Just what Uncle Maxi likes to see....up close.
Opps! My bad. I didn't see the Chit-Chat sign. Pbbbt!
*gehtfuct pisses on so-called flame*

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
pissedoff420 said:
Maybe you should have followed the advice given when you tried to play arcade games, and looked around the internet. There are plenty of sites where you can play MJ Baby Drop.

Why don't you save us 49 more contrived posts that we don't want to read, and play it with much less effort (on everybody's behalf) on MySpace?

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
MaxPower said:
You can't just post bullshit as you now can see. We like to reward our members with benefits like gaming, and having a place to rant. But we expect something in return. A bit of legitimate posting, and some group involvement. Not much to ask is it? Now get out there and make Uncle Maxi proud.......
I couldn't say this any better. :thumbsup:

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
DAmmit, I'm not sure if I have enough posts to play the games or not, oh well, I'll just lose all my worries at the Orgytistical Bongfest. :thumbsup: