WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines Why is Ann Coulter still on TV?

Jung

???
Premium

Recently Ann Coulter was invited to "The Fifth Estate" (Canadian Crossfire, but with integrity), and she showed her ignorant ass, yet again.

It seems that Ann is pissed off because Canada doesn't support the war in Iraq. (I think that dead horse has had enough already. Not surprising she has nothing better to say, and results to spewing cliches.) Well, she babbles on to point out that Canada was really supportive during the Vietnam War, because they sent troops. Guess what; they didn't! Idiot!

It's pretty sad, and mind numbing, to see how she reacts when the host attempts to correct her. "I'll get back to you on that," sounds like backpedaling to me. Does she ever say anything without looking like a complete idiot, or being put in her place?

I'm at a loss as to why any reputable network would pay here to voice her ignorant, and often hateful, opinions on the air?

What a stupid fucking bitch.

Some more words of "wisdom" from Ann.

Cash21

Clitpickle
wow... Just,...wow....

Another idiot who thinks her worthless opinions are, in a distant reality, actually fact. I don't believe I've seen her on CNN. What networks actually pay this woman?????

Woodreaux

Original Dicksman
How much does putting a hit out on someone cost these days? :gun: She's an embarassment to our nation.

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
Canada didn't send troops... Canadians did enlisted in the US military...

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
She has GOT to be fuckin' a lot of people in the right places, because no one takes her seriously.

She has never tried to be reasonable or fair - she's a joke...

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
She's hot, I would totally do her.

What a wierdo... is lynching still illegal here? Can we ship her over to Iraq too?

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
tbsrk said:
She's hot, I would totally do her.
The only way I would do her, is if I got to bend her over while wearing a Michael Moore mask and a turban.

…..and a couple of condoms. Don’t want to catch a nasty case of right wing bigot extremist syndrome.