WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Music why is clay aikon such a fag?

fuck_you

Banned - What an Asshat!
and why is he so fucking rich? who the fuck buys his cd's? if you do then you are not a very smart person and you deserve to die.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
fuck_you said:
and why is he so fucking rich? who the fuck buys his cd's? if you do then you are not a very smart person and you deserve to die.
Who the fuck is he...................More importantly, do I care!

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
breakology said:
Is'nt Clay Aikon the little kid from "Jerry Maguire" all grown up?
NO SHIT?????????? :question:

fuck_you

Banned - What an Asshat!
Well

Atleast not many people in this thread no about him that makes me feel a LOT better! =P

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
fuck_you said:
Atleast not many people in this thread no about him that makes me feel a LOT better! =P
GOOGLE< DUMBASS!

fuck_you

Banned - What an Asshat!
no...

wheres the love? im just hatting on a rich fag - nothin wrong with that is there?

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
fuck_you said:
wheres the love? im just hatting on a rich fag - nothin wrong with that is there?
No love for n00bs! you'll get when it's due!

You can have your
BIRD back!

tzedek

Original Member
fuck_you said:
why is clay aikon such a fag?
so losers like you can waste their time posting on internet forums about him. Get a life.

fuck_you

Banned - What an Asshat!
Sad....Very Very Sad...

tzedek said:
so losers like you can waste their time posting on internet forums about him. Get a life.
Your wasting your time posting on the internet about "losers" like me. get A Life.

tzedek

Original Member
fuck_you said:
Your wasting your time posting on the internet about "losers" like me. get A Life.

shit, your right. sorry. damn now i wasted even more time