WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines why is everyone bitching about bush?

Status
Not open for further replies.

damknowitall

anylitical bastard
65
0
0
#1
hey damn it...........
bush happens to care for this country...he does care a little more than the average person wo would happily tell america to fuck of and shove a nuke where the sun dont shine...so long as it dont mess with their video game time. well to all those who hear me all to well.....let us now join together in one geat bigh FUCK YOU!!!!!!! TO ALL THE IDIOTS WHO DONT REALLIZE THAT THE WORLD ISNT GOING TO LET THEM SIT PRETTY
i know as well as anyonwe who was keeping up with world affairs before 9-11 that the world never has been wont be in the near future and is not now anywhere near being a perfect or nice place to live. in fact i think that this bullshit about the 9-11 is mostly bitching now...but it still gets the point across...someone finally made us see that just because you arre happy with your average suburban lifestyle doesnt mean that everyone likes you to have that life you want...so open your fucking eyes people......holy fucking shit.

i am not supporting an idea that bush may be "the best choice" i am merely becoming sick of the idea that everyone decides to bitch about him and feels like they have to continue to prey upon his unfortunate malfunction in vocabulary...and perhaps in intelligence.
i am not a bush supporter. i personally feel that the people should take him out back and give him a nice piece of their mind... however that may be, i feel that because he is the president, perhaps we could assist him in improving his performance by perhaps giving forumned suggestions. i happen to have access to one particular forum which was created to help allow people to subserve the polls and speak more directly to those in power. this forum, however has a surprisingly large amount of blank areas where I, personally would have expected to see posts by people who want to give advice, or opinions to their leaders. among these leaders who generally watches these forums are senators, governors, and most all of thhe higher governmental positions up to and including president bush.
As i stated earlier i am NOT a bush supporter, however i am also not in favor of people bitching and complaining about something, without even attempting to solve the problem. bush was voted into office. we cannot change thhat right now, because he has a great amount of support. however we can give help. we can assist bush in catering to our needs in an improved manner.
I myself am an independant. i believe that the bush campaign goes too far, however certain other campaigns do not go far enough. therefore when someone can run who is somewhere in thhe nice little grey area to which i tend to stray at times, wherein they are able to take action to improve the lives of american people, and do their jobs correctly because that is what we should be voting for; and also keep from pushing the line too far, then i will vote for them over any other, because they, in my mind, would be able to complete the task to which the american people have assigned them in the utmost. also, [i will hear no mmore of these"little kid comments. I feel thhat they are not related to the post, and anyone who feels that they must indulge in such behavior may come to bait and takle, or the chat. email me personally if you wish, however i will hear no more of it in this area at this time]thank you.
 

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
2,186
1
0
#2
damknowitall said:
THE WORLD ISNT MADE OF COOKIES AND CREAM ANYMORE.
See now, this is a very interesting comment. I am still in shock after reading such comment. I must say, I never knew the world was made of cookies and cream at some point. Guess you learn something new everyday.

PS: I also must point out that such stupid comment is coming from a Bush supported. Coincidence? I think NOT! :mfinger:
 

outsideR

Clitpickle
57
0
0
#3
Could someone please tell me what this child is going on about here... Maybe he should be at school learning how to write english :)

Be my quest and finish the post, kid, fun to see what you have to say. Bush still is a dangerous idiot and the wars in Iraq or Afghanistan are far from justified, no matter if some radicals hit two towers with a couple of planes...
 

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
4,261
4
0
#5
blah blah blah blah. assist him in decisions? Are you serious for posting that? what the FUCK do you think he has a fucking cabinet for. A fucking senate and house for. A judicial system for. Checks and balances, so that all the decisions made in this land of the free isnt made by dumb fucking people.

"assist bush in catering to our needs"

Do you want us to hold his hand? Help him go to the bathroom? If we were going to assist bush, why do we even have a president. We should straight up rule by democracy.

You know what, im pretty sure most of us here at this site are intelligent people, and we dont like bush, but still we chew our food and swallow it. If we all acted upon all the shit we spew, none of us would still be living here. Fact is, this country is still the best place to live on earth, in almost all facets. One retarded redneck is not gonna change that. Besides, according to recent elections, for every one of us that hate bush, theres a christian pro life gun owner in Oklahoma that loves him. Thank god for term limits, Mr. Washington.
 

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
7,540
685
257
#6
Since Bush is in power 2,5 million jobs have been lost. 3 million more people are under the poverty level, wich makes it 34.6 million people in total. His tax cuts totalize 1,7 billion dollars, the largest cuts ever. These cuts have been mostly granted to the rich, favorising big corporations instead of those who really need it. The deficit now totals 500 billion$ for the current year... This is largely caused by an increase in defense spendings, as the neo conservatives around Bush demand military action in order to gradually strenghten America's global domination (as explained in multiple PNAC reports since 1997)

There.. I don't have the feeling Bush cares for the people.
 

gwr2004

A True Bush-Hater.
38
0
0
#7
Rage against said:
Since Bush is in power 2,5 million jobs have been lost. 3 million more people are under the poverty level, wich makes it 34.6 million people in total. His tax cuts totalize 1,7 billion dollars, the largest cuts ever. These cuts have been mostly granted to the rich, favorising big corporations instead of those who really need it. The deficit now totals 500 billion$ for the current year... This is largely caused by an increase in defense spendings, as the neo conservatives around Bush demand military action in order to gradually strenghten America's global domination (as explained in multiple PNAC reports since 1997)

There.. I don't have the feeling Bush cares for the people.
See, damknowitall, Rage against actually makes sense (very little grammar errors, no stupid comments, etc.). And who has any reason to support such a fucker as Dumb W. Ass? Sorry, but George Bush isn't fit to run a country.

Well, if you find out 10 legitimate reasons to support Bush, maybe we'll talk.
 

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
4,261
4
0
#8
1. Bush believes in God
2. Bush believes in Jesus
3. Bush is a Catholic or Christian.. or something..
4. Bush reads the Bible
5. Bush is antiabortion
6. Bush goes to Church
7. Bush wants to bring the gays down
8. Bush prays
9. Bush gives more money to poeple with the most money, how thoughtful
10. Bush likes baseball.

That was easy! :bomb:
 

gwr2004

A True Bush-Hater.
38
0
0
#9
tbsrk said:
1. Bush believes in God
2. Bush believes in Jesus
3. Bush is a Catholic or Christian.. or something..
4. Bush reads the Bible
5. Bush is antiabortion
6. Bush goes to Church
7. Bush wants to bring the gays down
8. Bush prays
9. Bush gives more money to poeple with the most money, how thoughtful
10. Bush likes baseball.

That was easy! :bomb:
Not legitimate enough. :mfinger:
 

Jung

???
Premium
13,998
2,267
487
#10
tbsrk said:
1. Bush believes in God
2. Bush believes in Jesus
3. Bush is a Catholic or Christian.. or something..
4. Bush reads the Bible
5. Bush is antiabortion
6. Bush goes to Church
7. Bush wants to bring the gays down
8. Bush prays
9. Bush gives more money to poeple with the most money, how thoughtful
10. Bush likes baseball.

That was easy! :bomb:
I hope that was sarcasm, if not your post should come with an appropriate title. "10 reasons I'm a half wit."
 

Clutchtwice

_ потерял душу _
260
0
0
#11
damknowitall said:
i know as well as anyonwe who was keeping up with world affairs before 9-11 that the world never has been wont be in the near future and is not now anywhere near being a perfect or nice place to live.
The world has never been perfect.... But there are plenty of nice places to live. Venture out the basement sometime. Instead of doing a google search on "wtf.com" try looking at some exotic islands or somthing... Shit!




damknowitall said:
i am not supporting an idea that bush may be "the best choice" i am merely becoming sick of the idea that everyone decides to bitch about him and feels like they have to continue to prey upon his unfortunate malfunction in vocabulary...and perhaps in intelligence.
Umm... He's the fucking presedent of the united states,.... Of course people are going to prey on his intelligence and vocabulary.. The disturbing part is majority of america voted for the 10 gallon hat fucker.




damknowitall said:
posts by people who want to give advice, or opinions to their leaders. among these leaders who generally watches these forums are senators, governors, and most all of thhe higher governmental positions up to and including president bush.
Of course, thats where all the good ideas come from... lol . What else would they be doing?... For all we know your in some kind of republican forum watch group... Would explain the post alot.. :D

That theory isn't that far fetched from yours....



damknowitall said:
also, [i will hear no mmore of these"little kid comments. I feel thhat they are not related to the post, and anyone who feels that they must indulge in such behavior may come to bait and takle, or the chat. email me personally if you wish, however i will hear no more of it in this area at this time]thank you.
P.S. Write back soon!.... :mfinger:
 

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
1,329
0
0
#12
damknowitall said:
hey damn it...........
bush happens to care for this country...he does care a little more than the average person wo would happily tell america to fuck of and shove a nuke where the sun dont shine...so long as it dont mess with their video game time. well to all those who hear me all to
This one rambling piece of shit, not one fact or point made: F-
 

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
4,261
4
0
#13
junglizm said:
I hope that was sarcasm, if not your post should come with an appropriate title. "10 reasons I'm a half wit."
Of course it was sarcasm.. i tried to make it as almost blatantly sarcastic as I could have. I hate bush as much as the next guy or girl or amorphous blob.
 

Jung

???
Premium
13,998
2,267
487
#14
tbsrk said:
Of course it was sarcasm.. i tried to make it as almost blatantly sarcastic as I could have. I hate bush as much as the next guy or girl or amorphous blob.
I figured as much, some people are actually that dumb (or religious) though.
 

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
1,218
0
0
#15
DKIA.... you are bitching about how people shouldn't bitch... maybe you think that people that share your opinions should be the only ones that "bitch"

outsider said:
the wars in Iraq or Afghanistan are far from justified, no matter if some radicals hit two towers with a couple of planes...
Justified or not justified... its an opinion one way or another... those so called "radicals" maybe radical by my standards or yours ... but they are pretty mainstream compared to most of the people from where they came... Its nice how you (de)personify the thousands of innocents, as "towers" and the flight attendants whose throats were slashed as "a couple of planes"...

tbsrk said:
You know what, im pretty sure most of us here at this site are intelligent people, and we dont like bush,
whats this "we" shit.. ¿you gotta turd in your pocket?

tbsrk said:
One retarded redneck is not gonna change that.
so you clump people together into groups based on where they are from... what stereo-type do you use for an inner-city, black, youth... hmmm...
tbsrk said:
Besides, according to recent elections, for every one of us that hate bush, theres a christian pro life gun owner in Oklahoma that loves him.
does this person not have the same right to vote as anyone else... or should the government take away the right to vote for anyone that is a memeber of a church... in some progressive seperation of church and state bill... I get tired of people saying that everyone that voted differently than them is an idiot... people see the world differently... people vote on different issues and how they effect them...

rage said:
Since Bush is in power 2,5 million jobs have been lost. 3 million more people are under the poverty level, wich makes it 34.6 million people in total.
its easy to blame him for job losses... however... he inherited a recession... dotcom bubble burst... corporate mismanagement.... yeah.. all came together in the last four years... the Government can truely only create government jobs... unless you elect a socialist.. I don't know if your numbers are accurate.. but... I know that those kind of stats are often misleading... have 2.5 million jobs been lost... or have 2.5 million people quit/been fired/let go/layed off, and how many found new jobs.... if someone is without a job for a day do they count into that stat... did Al Gore count into that stat?...

rage said:
His tax cuts totalize 1,7 billion dollars, the largest cuts ever.
did you know that JFK also cut taxes... I believe he said.. "a rising tide, rises all boats"... and "largest" is semantics... are you talking about % of total taxes collected... or overall cold hard cash dollar amount...

rage said:
These cuts have been mostly granted to the rich, favorising big corporations
again semantics... "mostly"... yes .. a rich taxpayer got more "cold hard cash" back from the Gvt than a middle class taxpayer... the rich taxpayer pays more "cold hard cash" into the pot each year than the middleclass taxpayer... what was the % of the break for each bracket... why should I get a tax break and Barry Bonds shouldn't ... should we both get the same back...
without the big corporations most of the US would be unemployed... as evil and corrupt as they may be..
rage said:
those who really need it.
are you saying that we should contribute more to the welfare state...

rage said:
neo conservatives around Bush
I know I have asked this before.. but I don't remember an answer.. but what is a neo con... neo means new... so a new conservative.. kinda like the "Reagan Democrats"... Is is supposed to make conservatives seem similar to "neo nazis"... like some off the wall scare tactic...
rage said:
gradually strenghten America's global domination (as explained in multiple PNAC reports since 1997)
again you use this..... I bet you don't find the word "dominate" or any of its forms on that organizations website... it is another spin by you...
rage said:
I don't have the feeling Bush cares for the people.
a common problem with young liberals.. feeling supercedes thinking...
gwr said:
See, damknowitall, Rage against actually makes sense (very little grammar errors, no stupid comments, etc.).
it makes sense to you because it is more of the same.. its what you have heard..the loudest... so you take it as more facts backing up your opinion... you prolly didn't take a look at both sides objectively when forumulating your opinion.. you let others do the "thinking" <---- read "Feeling"..... for you...
VOR said:
This one rambling piece of shit, not one fact or point made: F-
so it resembled many of your posts... many points... no facts...
 

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
4,261
4
0
#16
DanGeo23 said:
whats this "we" shit.. ¿you gotta turd in your pocket?
I dont follow the "turd" reference, but actually... people who peruse internet forums like these and others tend to favor liberals. Of course, this doesn't mean everybody, I am only speaking of the majority, and from what I've seen, the majority here are liberals.

DanGeo23 said:
so you clump people together into groups based on where they are from... what stereo-type do you use for an inner-city, black, youth... hmmm... does this person not have the same right to vote as anyone else... or should the government take away the right to vote for anyone that is a memeber of a church... in some progressive seperation of church and state bill... I get tired of people saying that everyone that voted differently than them is an idiot... people see the world differently... people vote on different issues and how they effect them...
actually, yes i use stereotypes, because for the most part, they are true. I mean I come from a suburban area with many different religions and races. And I LIKE that, so don't think I am bigoted or anything. But the fact is that, in my supermarket where i was a bookkeeper, the spanish did the produce, the african americans did the deli, and the white people did the costumer relations things. I think this translates well to our modern society. Maybe, just a microcosm, but in general, it works. At least around me.

Now, before you go slammin me or what I've said, just keep in mind that i respect your opinions and I like to talk with other from different points of view.
 

ReiMeishin

Dreaming to live
585
0
0
#17
Fact- during the Bush administration, the US national debt has nearly doubled to a figure of over 70 trillion USD.
Fact- This debt grows by close to 1.5 billion every day

Scenario 1 (what everyone should care about)- Shoud the US government default on its debt it will cause a worldwide depression and may cause a war.

Scenario 2 (what is mostly of US concern)- If the US takes steps to steadily repay its debt, it will be unable to spend on deficit in any way. This in turn means that there will be severe tax increases, benefit reductions, and the recessions inside the US will last much longer.
 

outsideR

Clitpickle
57
0
0
#18
DanGeo23 said:
Justified or not justified... its an opinion one way or another... those so called "radicals" maybe radical by my standards or yours ... but they are pretty mainstream compared to most of the people from where they came... Its nice how you (de)personify the thousands of innocents, as "towers" and the flight attendants whose throats were slashed as "a couple of planes"...
You saying that most of Middle East people were potential terrorists? Or most Afghans? Doesn't really make any sense, there are mostly peaceful poor people trying to live their own little lives just like anyone else. Okay, thousands of innocent people died 9/11, is it a reason to go and kill even more innocent Afghan women, children and men? Are they less valuable? Less human? Those terrorists made a crime and you destroyed the country their leader lived in. Makes no sense to me. The most amusing part is that Osama is still out there somewhere between two rocks laughing at you, thinking about his next move. Guess he won the first round...
 

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
7,540
685
257
#19
please move this to bait and tackle. Dan.. You're amazingly dumb.
DanGeo23 said:
those so called "radicals" maybe radical by my standards or yours ... but they are pretty mainstream compared to most of the people from where they came...
DanGeo23 said:
so you clump people together into groups based on where they are from... what stereo-type do you use for an inner-city, black, youth... hmmm...
^^............ Right there, I should mute you forever. Are you fucking stupid? You realize that was a huge stereo-type?
DanGeo23 said:
the Government can truely only create government jobs... unless you elect a socialist..
I'm not talking about DIRECT job creation, like within the government. Tool.
DanGeo23 said:
again semantics... "mostly"... yes .. a rich taxpayer got more "cold hard cash" back from the Gvt than a middle class taxpayer... the rich taxpayer pays more "cold hard cash" into the pot each year than the middleclass taxpayer... what was the % of the break for each bracket... why should I get a tax break and Barry Bonds shouldn't ... should we both get the same back...
Yes, fucking mostly. Upper-income taxpayers got more relief than those in the middle. In fact, the middle-class have a bigger share of the federal tax burden than they did before Bush, while the uper-class have a way smaller share of it than before.
Basically this means his tax cuts favor mostly the rich, and not mostly the average american, or equally everyone.
DanGeo23 said:
did you know that JFK also cut taxes... I believe he said.. "a rising tide, rises all boats"...
Yes, and I believe Bush would say.."a rising tide for the rich, rises all the nice boats"
DanGeo23 said:
are you saying that we should contribute more to the welfare state...
Not welfare you tool.. If you were president, would you favor the rich first, or the average first? Bush favors the rich first. That's one reason why I "feel" he doesn't care for the people.
DanGeo23 said:
I know I have asked this before.. but I don't remember an answer.. but what is a neo con... neo means new... so a new conservative.. kinda like the "Reagan Democrats"... Is is supposed to make conservatives seem similar to "neo nazis"... like some off the wall scare tactic...
omg.. You asked it before, I gave you a link to enlight you and you obviously didn't bother to read it. Here it is again. http://www.csmonitor.com/specials/neocon/neocon101.html
DanGeo23 said:
again you use this..... I bet you don't find the word "dominate" or any of its forms on that organizations website... it is another spin by you...
You have absolutely no idea what I'm talking about, do you. But you're right, they don't use the word "domination". They say we should increase defense spendings to maintain American global "leadership" instead. It's more politically correct but it's the same damn thing.
DanGeo23 said:
a common problem with young liberals.. feeling supercedes thinking...
A common problem with dumbasses. They're dumb.
 

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
1,218
0
0
#20
rage said:
You're amazingly dumb.
considering the source... I am flattered..

rage said:
^^............ Right there, I should mute you forever. Are you fucking stupid? You realize that was a huge stereo-type?
lemme clarify my statement.. I was refering to their political beliefs and hatred of the US.. not their willingness to jump in airplanes and cut the necks of infidels...

rage said:
Upper-income taxpayers got more relief than those in the middle.
you still haven't clarified.. % or total $ amount...
rage said:
In fact, the middle-class have a bigger share of the federal tax burden than they did before Bush, while the uper-class have a way smaller share of it than before. Basically this means his tax cuts favor mostly the rich, and not mostly the average american, or equally everyone.
in fact the their % of the tax burden may have gone up.. however the total tax burden is less...
The conclusions are stark. The effective federal tax rate of the top 1 percent of taxpayers has fallen from 33.4 percent to 26.7 percent, a 20 percent drop. In contrast, the middle 20 percent of taxpayers -- whose incomes averaged $51,500 in 2001 -- saw their tax rates drop 9.3 percent. The poorest taxpayers saw their taxes fall 16 percent.
source
so every tax payer pays less taxes in all..
Lets say you and one of your buddies go to the store and wanna split a case of beer... the two of you decide that since you make more money than him you will pay 75% and he will pitch in 25%...
you get your case of beer for $14...
you pay $10.5..
your buddy pays $3.5
you go home drink and play GTA SA all night and are happy...
the next night you guys want another case...
at the store you discover the beer is on sale... $12
you guys stick with the 75-25 deal...
you pay $9..
he pays... $3

are you pissed... he still payed substantially more than you..
yet he got a 'rebate' of $1.5 and you only saved $.50...
you both paid less... but by your logic you would declare that this
sale was for the wealthy.. and against the poor...

omg.. You asked it before, I gave you a link to enlight you and you obviously didn't bother to read it. Here it is again. http://www.csmonitor.com/specials/neocon/neocon101.html
my bad... I don't get on every day..
the link was an interesting read... basicly what I got outta it was... the term was originally meant to describe a "new" conservative... or a liberal that sided with conservatives in nat'l sec. issues... kinda like the Govenator...
but then the term was hijacked and is now used in an attempted derogatory manner.. liberals are always trying to change terms to fit their needs more.. liberal became offensive... then they started using "progressive"

rage said:
You have absolutely no idea what I'm talking about, do you
yeah I do... national pride... equals... bad...

outsider said:
thousands of innocent people died 9/11, is it a reason to go and kill even more innocent Afghan women, children and men? Are they less valuable? Less human?
no we shoulda sat with our thumbs in our asses like we did after all of the other terrorist attacks against us.. difference they target innocents ... we do not... it used to be said... if you needed your country built up.. go to war with the US.... Japan... Germany...

outsider said:
Those terrorists made a crime and you destroyed the country their leader lived in.
you continue to use words in an attempt to minimize the 'crime' against us.. like it was on par with running a red light... and then we "destroyed" an entire country.. raping and pillaging... I personally feel we were too PC in our war in Afghanistan and Iraq... we unnessecarily lost many soldiers due to PC ROE...

reiMe said:
(what everyone should care about)- Shoud the US government default on its debt it will cause a worldwide depression and may cause a war.
we should call on the repayment of debts owed to us... or at least cancel them out... ok.. I owe you $50... and you owe me $25... how bout I owe you $25 now and you owe me nothing... great... sign here...
tb said:
people who peruse internet forums like these and others tend to favor liberals.
it is more likely that a HS/college age kid would surf forums than middle age working class... HS/college kids are at a stage where they feel they need a cause to define themselves... they need to protest something... they are members of captive audiences in classes... where some teachers inject their opinions into their teachings.. kids brains are trying to absorb facts.. they absorb the opinions as facts... they hear lots of other antiestablishment peers and strengthen their belief that the opinion they believe is fact...

tbsrk said:
actually, yes i use stereotypes, because for the most part, they are true
stereotypes are based on historical behavior... soooo.. maybe they were true then .. but not now... if you seperated your store into different races in different departments.. you just perpetuated stereotypes...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.