Headlines why is everyone bitching about bush?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
Should I waste the last remaining hour of my free time to reply on your stupid post??? naaaah.

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
i'm glad that there is a bush supporter who can articulate himself so well. I'm not being sarcastic, I actually enjoy reading DanGeo's posts. The problem with this whole debate that sprang up (which is pretty off topic) is that you two will never agree. So far I feel that only Jung and myself have realized that you can "agree to disagree", calling each other tool and dumbass is only gonna lead to more resistance to opposing ideas and even more polarization of the population. Most of what is being argued here are the semantics of your "points" so then you have to back track and say "No, what I meant was...". I want both of You to respond to this thread I'm gonna make, then we'll see whos side looks more attractive.

outsideR

Clitpickle
DanGeo: You misunderstood me slightly there, don't know if it was intentional or not... Here's what in my opinion America shold have done after 9/11: 1) Find out what the organisation behind the terrorist act was. 2) Find those responsible for planning and carrying it out. 3) Bring those people to international justice for the crimes they did. 4) Look in the mirror to see why these people were angry enough to carry out such a horrible plan. I bet they didn't just spin the miniature globe and point out one country which to hit on... Anyway the most important thing is, 1-3 should have been done with UN leading the game, that's what the whole organisation exists for! Now don't tell me the terrorists could have not been found from their hides. Think about the amount of money wasted happily bombing Afghanistan. If certain people were offered even a tiny part of that money for finding Osama and a couple of his mates from their hides, it would have happened, no doubt of that.
I'm not trying to minimize the crime these people did in any way. It was horrible to watch over and over again from TV as people fell from the floors above where the planes hit. It still doesn't justify killing innocent people for no reason. Women, children... It's just sick! To me it's not that far from being terrorism either.

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
outsideR said:
Here's what in my opinion America shold have done after 9/11: 1) Find out what the organisation behind the terrorist act was. 2) Find those responsible for planning and carrying it out. 3) Bring those people to international justice for the crimes they did. 4) Look in the mirror to see why these people were angry enough to carry out such a horrible plan.
icon14.gif

Yes, right!

edub1371

nervous tic, dull knife
outsideR said:
You saying that most of Middle East people were potential terrorists? Or most Afghans? Doesn't really make any sense, there are mostly peaceful poor people trying to live their own little lives just like anyone else. Okay, thousands of innocent people died 9/11, is it a reason to go and kill even more innocent Afghan women, children and men? Are they less valuable? Less human? Those terrorists made a crime and you destroyed the country their leader lived in. Makes no sense to me. The most amusing part is that Osama is still out there somewhere between two rocks laughing at you, thinking about his next move. Guess he won the first round...

First off I will admit that I am a self-proclaimed asshole. Having said that, Hell yes. I personally think that we should have turned the fucking country into a glass factory. Now that voice #1 in my head has spoken his part, we did not destroy Afghanistan. I wonder when the last time that they had a hanging in the soccer field was(or don't you remember that shit?) U.S. Soldiers die all of the time demining the country from the occupation of russia and after all of the internal conflicts that they have had. Females can go to school now. If that is destruction, I wish that I could get some of that around my house.

Get a sewing kit and close your rectum up because all that you are doing is talking out of your ass.

ME too though, just talking shit, so don't take it seriously.LOL

Although the observations that I stated are true. And honestly I don't know that they havent hung anyone from a goal in the soccer fields lately but somehow I strongly doubt it. Innocent people do die in war however it is accidental. In the end it is human nature to "break stuff" and no matter how terrible war is there will always be one. And innocent people will always die. Cynical? Maybe. True? Definately. Just playing devil's advocate on this one.

0nlyangel

alright sunnyD
bush

bush sucks and if he didnt why did he send our troops to iraq huh huh yeah its not our fucking battel its there we shouldent be in iraq anyways our troops are dying in iraq bush sucks and also hes not making new orleans any better and texas

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
0nlyangel said:
bush sucks and if he didnt why did he send our troops to iraq huh huh yeah its not our fucking battel its there we shouldent be in iraq anyways our troops are dying in iraq bush sucks and also hes not making new orleans any better and texas

LASTYEAR_edited.jpg

FireAngel

Schmexy
damknowitall said:
Lots of stuff that could have been interesting but failed.
First off, if you think Bush cares about this country you are the one in need of a wake-up call. If he cares so much about us why isn't he working harder to get our troops that are dying in Iraq out of there? It seems he spends more time trying to justify us being there than he does explaining how he's ever going to get our troops out.
Secondly, after the scare of the Patriot Act it is a lot harder to make a move against the president's ideals because if you don't show yourself fully behind the president you just might find yourself pulled in for questioning under suspicion that you're a terrorist.
Third, I'm sick of 9/11 being used. It was a terrible tragedy that should never be forgotten, true. However, imo, the president deliberately uses it to keep the American people in fear so that they will support his goals. People are quick to line up behind the president as soon as 9/11 is mentioned. Now, people can become suspicious of their neighbors for the smallest of reasons and suddenly everyone is a potential terrorist. "United we stand. Divided we fall." By using 9/11 to stir the fear in this country Bush is dividing the country. In the first few months everyone banded together to show a united front, but then Bush divided the forces by sending troops into Iraq.
Does a leader that cares about his country do that to his country?

Status
Not open for further replies.